Toribash
Application
Name: Colin

Members who know me :
LadyDEATH. I really want to get to know the rest of the clan if i join .

Why do I want to join :
I want to help and support this clan. LadyDEATH is nice, and I feel this seems like an awesome clan .

Belt and other info :
Well im Blue Belt at the moment. (I have a black belt actually, but I prefer this account.)
Im 13 years old .
I live in the US
I might be able to help people out with boosters, but hopefully you guys could pay me back in some way.
I'd love to join this Clan.
@ Pwnstead: Thats good, but right now we are looking for mature, active, friendly members who can follow the instructions on the first post of how to join..

@Status: Do you have replays? Can you madman? Split? Decap? In sp? *noted your 5 game streak in wushu in the hive Server*.

*Update: Status said he is going to go make a madman for his application, and provide 2 other worthy replays. So lets give him a chance, he just created this new acc. =/ and seems financially sound lol he offered boosters which is odd for a newbie =D I think there is more to this one.
Last edited by LadyDEATH; Mar 27, 2009 at 05:13 AM.
(Hive people only, haha!)
I'm having trouble attaching the replays. I have a splitter and decap, I'm trying to join the game right now. But it's for Black Belt or higher so I can't,
Sorry for the double post, you can go ahead and delete the post above this.ˆ

I attached the decap, and split. I did them both in wushu.tbm, thats what you wanted right?

I couldn't seem to edit in the attachment on the post above, sorry again.
Attached Files
decap.rpl (16.5 KB, 9 views)
split.rpl (13.8 KB, 8 views)
No problem Status, wushu.tbm works, however you might find classic.tbm (default) the easiest to madman in =D
Status you seem like a nice guy , but not ready yet to join us ... i say you should raise your belt ... post more on the forums and affter a while try again to join
R.I.P.
Status can you do a madman? =) That might be your only way of showing you have some genuine skill and are ready for a clan like hive.
Its not bad but typically a madman splits into 5 parts, usually both legs (2) and both arms (2) and the head (1) so thats 5 parts that would be on the ground. I think your chances might be better off with a clan like MMA or a clan that can help you progress through the newbie and beginer stages, you seem your almost past it, but not quiet.