Ranking
No your point is wrong, you can't stay with a clan when they are on a down period you see them struggling and you leave saying "They were pretty much dead".
stop with the arguments children, don't make this like the other thread
Who the fuck are you, go tell your own clan mates what to do let me and mage handle this.

Hey Ruby may I politely ask you to please just consult either myself or mage if there are things going on with the thread. We appreciate your help, but addressing it on your own is a no no.
Last edited by Fluffy; May 29, 2015 at 03:18 PM.
It's ok ily.

Also clan wars, are we worried about that right now or no.

I say the clan system is broke wapow is 1st and they lose a majority of their wars I heard.

Magic as our Sorcery. We are Masters of the Arcane Arts.

Story

In its earliest, and some would say most potent form, magic was primarily the art of memory. It required no technology, no wands or appurtenances other than the mind of the magician. All the trappings of ritual were merely mnemonic devices, meant to allow the practitioner to recall in rich detail the specific mental formula that unlocked a spell's power. The greatest mages in those days were the ones blessed with the greatest memories, and yet so complex were the invocations that all wizards were forced to specialize. The most devoted might hope in a lifetime to have adequate recollection of a few spells. And in that age, there was one hold that stand out in the mastery of magic. It was called The Monks of Winterhold. The monks of Winterhold watched the rugged valleys below their mountain monastery as wave after wave of invaders swept through the lower kingdoms.Then came the Legion of the Dead God, crusaders with a sinister mandate to replace all local worship with their Unliving Lord's poisonous philosophy. From a landscape that had known nothing but blood and battle for a thousand years, they tore the souls and bones of countless fallen legions and pitched them against Winterhold. The monastery stood scarcely a fortnight against the assault, and the few monks who bothered to surface from their meditations believed the invaders were but demonic visions sent to distract them from meditation. They died where they sat on their silken cushions. Only one youth survived--a pilgrim who had come as an acolyte, seeking wisdom, but had yet to be admitted to the monastery. He watched in horror as the monks to whom he had served tea and nettles were first slaughtered, then raised to join the ranks of the Dead God's priesthood. That one pilgrim, named Magnus used a forbidden scroll and temporarily banished himself to Oblivion and is locked away for thousands of years until this day. He found himself in the world of Toribash with no signs of the legendary Monks of Winterhold. Now that he's the only survivor, he created a guild to pass out the teachings of the his former hold and teach apprentices about magic and the arcane arts.

Rules

1. Respect one another.
2. Don't post anything useless. (that means no spamming)
3. Be as active as you can.
4. Behave.

Goals

We only have one goal and it is to become official.

Master of the arcane arts
Go read the first thread made, the first few pages.
-----
Edit: I love my sig for the sheer reason of what I'm actually doing in Digimon Dusk right now.
This.
http://gyazo.com/aa887b1a787deaef0795852168c31a08
Last edited by EJXIII; May 29, 2015 at 04:05 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Silver Elite Master. Fml.
Ele | Morals | JackMorris
Originally Posted by EJXIII View Post
So seeing as Math was leaving and Nico was inactive, I thought I would leave.

Haha that's funny. Me, inactive? I have school, life and different time zone. I would say I never see you in-game, but because I have a brain and think that we have different time zones and lives, I don't post things about you being 'inactive'.
I am dead
Originally Posted by Nico View Post
Haha that's funny. Me, inactive? I have school, life and different time zone. I would say I never see you in-game, but because I have a brain and think that we have different time zones and lives, I don't post things about you being 'inactive'.

Before you post an application, there are requirements to be fulfilled. You need to follow the rules, you need to be active(we prioritize being on the forums more than being active in-game) and before applying, you need to be familiarized with most of the current clan members. Once you fulfilled all the requirements, you may apply.

Before you post an application, there are requirements to be fulfilled. You need to follow the rules, you need to be active(we prioritize being on the forums more than being active in-game) and before applying, you need to be familiarized with most of the current clan members. Once you fulfilled all the requirements, you may apply.

Real nice argument you got there, bud.
Silver Elite Master. Fml.
Ele | Morals | JackMorris