Toribash
Rebumping to show im still interested in seeing some form of WIP for this set.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'll give you a WIP when I can, studying to be a medic though so can't give you an exact time but will be working on it when I can.
Alright, well when you get to it, lemme know.

Anyone else, please post wips if you are working on it.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Prize is being increased.

If I pick your set, you will get at least 100k, up to 150k depending how much I like it.
Read the Market Rules
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ill recolor the eyes to sapphire?
Just by living, people hurt others without even realizing it. So long as humanity exists, hate will also exist. There is no peace in this cursed world. War is just a crime paid for by the pain of the defeated...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Sorry, that just doesn't appeal to me.

I don't like the style.
Read the Market Rules
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Just by living, people hurt others without even realizing it. So long as humanity exists, hate will also exist. There is no peace in this cursed world. War is just a crime paid for by the pain of the defeated...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I don't really want premade sets. I want a new set made specifically for this.
Read the Market Rules
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ill even give you this flame to go with the set

With a free particle for right hand

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]