Toribash
Original Post
Local Moderators needed
Hello. The forums are currently in need of local moderators. Local moderators are moderators of individual boards (like Off-Topic, Suggestions & Ideas, or Support). They make sure people are following the rules and try to keep things quality in their board.

I'll accept applications for any board, but the ones we are most looking for moderators for are:

Beginner Sanctuary
Mods
Tutorials
Suggestions & Ideas
Support
Off-Topic
Rapid Threads

You may apply to more than one board at the same time, but don't get power hungry. You cannot apply for every board at once (people have tried). The Market, Clans, Elerk, Events, and News boards are not open for local mod applications.

Send all applications to Thorn. Don't post your applications in this thread or otherwise clutter it with anything besides questions. Don't send them to other people because they might never get read. You have been warned.

Addendum: People have been saying things about how they don't know how to make the application. It's freeform, which means there isn't really a specific template I expect. Just tell me relevant info (hint: belts and personal life stories aren't relevant) and it should be enough. We judge you more than we judge your application.
Last edited by Thorn; Aug 28, 2014 at 12:10 AM.
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
The Market, Clans, Elerk, Events, and News boards are not open for local mod applications.

Nope.
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
Feel free to apply for Market Squad if you'd like, but that's not what this particular thread is about.
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
When do we know our if our app is accepted or denied?

Thank you.
Spcr

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club
Originally Posted by DrKXD View Post
GM's and moderators don't work like that, if you don't get in and the thread is closed you're not in but if you do get in then i think they tell you.

^
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
Originally Posted by Eddylee View Post
So i didnt get accepted right Thorn?

Considering the thread hasn't closed, I would say that your application may possibly still be in discussion.
Originally Posted by Eddylee View Post
So i didnt get accepted right Thorn?

Again another area where it effects your chances
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
Originally Posted by Zenotama View Post
Id like to be mod for beginner sanctuary since I know trolls will try to trick noobies in toribash.

You send your app via PM to thorn.