Ranking
ok, not two weeks. But Im still lazy and tired from work.

I will say this though.
Run+boomhit was very nice. I like how you went with the back kick instead of the straight forward chest kick that would be expected.

As for perfect murder...your replays are sex with money and happiness dripping from them, at least this one is. Fucking epic. There was a wee bit of ghosting, but aside from that it was as close to perfect as a decap kick can be.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Woooo, so many comments ^^ thanks guys! (And a special thanks goes to yinyangsea and kyat, who watched and commented them all, this means a lot to me)

Now i'm back with a new replay, which has an history:

At the beginning i just wanted to make an experiment about running reproducing a warmup exercise for shoulders, then, since it was a kinda pointless replay, i wanted to make a realistic running headpass replay, which is an impossible thing to make (when u trow the head it messes up ur balance). I still tryed to keep them low and moving in the same direction.
Dq is on
Attached Files
Approach and headpass.rpl (425.7 KB, 45 views)
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●
alright, so I was going to suggest you be more relaxed, but after seeing the more recent replays, I see that they are very relaxed. The only thing I can think of is to carry your momentum in between strikes better. My favorite one was classic split + decap. The punch was really fast and powerful and you followed up with a smooth decap.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Man, your movements are so fluid. I only wish I could achieve something remotely replay worthy in single player. I've put all my time into Wushu.

Well, anyway, as usual, beautiful replays. Like couzo said, it really does look like you're swimming in the latest replay. Was that the look you were going for, or did it just kinda happen?
u wan fite bruv ill mash yer fokn ead in sware on me mum
Thanks guys for ur accurate comments (war: <3)

@Argentum: that just happened, i just move joints randomly and follow my instinct ^^

I'm now posting a decap i made for stup, and, much more important, my version of the 540 kick, (that would have been my entry if i had participated to the comp) i just couldn't resist the temptation to try it. Criticisms on that replay are welcome!
Attached Files
A decap for Stup.rpl (83.3 KB, 30 views)
taekwondo 540 kick.rpl (69.0 KB, 45 views)
Last edited by maldiluna; Jan 17, 2009 at 08:36 PM.
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●
A decap for Stup - Omfg that was fast! =D

taekwondo 540 kick - I don't like commenting perfect replays because i don't have anything to say about them. And that.. was perfect.
Whoop Whoop
Thank you Magix.

I'd like more comments on the tkd replay, before posting new stuff.
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●
A decap for Stup is a nice clean replay. Nice posing, butt to ground, at the end

The kick is so impressive.
Fast rotation, you stay compact and then releas the kick to head, and one head going.
Landing is nice, and so is the pose.

Once again, it looks so easy, so fluid.

Brilliant piece of replay ^^
My teammate Vermine can't stop from enjoying this replay and talking about it ^^
[FROG] - [Toribash-FR] - [OLDA] - \m/
Français, english: Click
Merci beaucoup

I didn't know i have fans. Tell'em to come here, we'll sit on a comfortable sofa and smoke sigarettes while they rate my replays.
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●