Ranking
btw let's do this war in 3 mods..what about decide 1 mod togheter(for example kickbox),then you choose your mod,and we choose our mods?
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)
Well my clan was like this "- mby judo frac? - yeee judo frac :3 - judo frac ....." you got the picture..
I'll discuss brucias's idea with my clan mates, but we have to decide about the time.
Post what time on this Friday (30.07) will you be able to play cuz i have a feeling thats its going to be rly hard to decide about the time cuz of the GMT stuff..
I'll break you a hundred different ways...
I'm ok with judofrac, lenshu3 and aikido
Friday GMT 18-20 is my available time
wishful eyes deceive me
GMT=Greenwich Meridian Time,it mean what time is it at Greenwich(a place near London)that is conventionally the middle of the time system.Every meridian at the right of Greenwich,is +1 hours respect GMT.So for example when at Rome(GMT+1)are 21,at Greenwich are 20.
The place fartest from Greenwich is +12,and after that it become -11 and return to 0 again at Greenwich.
http://www.google.it/imgres?imgurl=h...1t:429,r:0,s:0
it mean at 3(pm or am,....that's why for continental Europe the day has 24 hours instead of 12 am and 12 pm._.)of Greenwich time.So if for example i say we will meet at 21 GMT,it will be 22 for me('cause i am in GMT+1)and 21 at Greenwich