Toribash
For one million dollars? Hell yeah I would, as long as I don't have to have a raging boner, and that my parents don't see it. A million bucks could get a student like me a lot of goodies.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
I wouldn't mind. The body is not something to hide. The money would be a definite plus but it's not a big deal. Though, today, most people do make a big deal out of it.

boricua

1 million ?

For 1 Million i post a nude photo on Facebook and make a whole gallery of photos for Youtube.
Lol.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Meow :3
[Duck] [OLDA]
Of course I would! What kind of idiot is shy in front of a camera? I have nothing to hide except my foot-long which can't actually fit in the camera..

With the money I would make sure that the camera with the pictures get destroyed and the witnesses get killed. I will the spend the rest of my $900,000 on buying bread for the ducks! ;o
green belt playa toribsh best eva
Originally Posted by PlayerID57 View Post
Don't worry once you get into puberty you will be proud of your body.
+get hairy balls.

Can't fucking wait.
Snipin' is a good job, mate!
Yes I would. I don't really care about the picture going on the internet because I have nothing to be ashamed of.
Dose is dead.
Originally Posted by shook View Post
For one million dollars? Hell yeah I would, as long as I don't have to have a raging boner, and that my parents don't see it. A million bucks could get a student like me a lot of goodies.

You could buy toribash community and ban who the fuck you want
-----
Originally Posted by MrKapow View Post
Can't fucking wait.

shaving is a pain in the ass thought.
I hate how fast a man's beard grows
Last edited by PlayerID57; Nov 5, 2011 at 12:29 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by MrJingles1 View Post
It depends on their camera quality. If its shot with a potato than sure I'd do it.

Completely genius
I play games and lift weights.