Toribash
Re: I BEAT ZELDA TP!
yeah i owned you all i beat it in 36 hours only missing 5 hearts and around 30 poe souls
*Lurking about*
what u already beat it? but but how isnt that impossible
This is my story..... and your not part of it
Originally Posted by chumpy
yeah i owned you all i beat it in 36 hours only missing 5 hearts 1 bottle and around 30 poe souls

And what of the fishies and buggies dont forget them.
You're so weak you're like Kool-aid without sugar.
yeah i got d'em too not to hard to get and i just went throught the cave of ordeals
*Lurking about*
Do you have a strategy guide?

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do
Your both lucky, i cant even buy a wii where im at, everyone is sold out and im not paying 600 bucks for one online either. Supposedly a few places are getting them in after new years, what confuses me the most though is how this stuff happens. Manufacturers such as nintendo know that all 18 MILL of there systems are going to sell eventually, so why do they have such a problem of manufactuering the proper amount needed, I remember this one very small basic concept. "Supply and Demand" see they either supply me with a wii right now or soon, or i may just go and demand from myself that i buy a PS3 or xbox 360 (god forbid).
Originally Posted by HebrewHamr

no i just beat the wind sky place then ran around for bugs cought some fish (all of them that is) and went and fought zant/pig thing/ganon
*Lurking about*
Originally Posted by chumpy
Originally Posted by HebrewHamr

no i just beat the wind sky place then ran around for bugs cought some fish (all of them that is) and went and fought zant/pig thing/ganon

lol....how many times did wii have to battle zant? 3-4?
Hi
Umm... not even good time.
Lots of ppl have beated it less then 40 hours.
Originally Posted by Peruna
Umm... not even good time.
Lots of ppl have beated it less then 40 hours.

Yea well...i explored in caves and lots of things so yea....
Hi