Toribash
you're not relevant, I repeat.

you're banned of all my threads, write again in my threads and I'll report you. be safe.
Originally Posted by Opte View Post
bettors on the Bets server are addicted to TC as if TC were cocaine. they lose everything and buy it again using their parents' money.

the double moral
Originally Posted by Opte View Post
this is a petition to permanently ban Toribash from all platforms. reasons:

some players destroyed the "xspar" mode. They switched to MMA and now nobody wants to play with the dummies Hampa gave us.

Duelers are addicted and can't stop playing, they need urgent psychiatric treatment (Felnin case). The felnin case is very serious. He can't stop playing and wants to extort all players in duels. he gave up his life to live for the sake of dueling. this effect became known as the Felnin Paradox.

bettors on the Bets server are addicted to TC as if TC were cocaine. they lose everything and buy it again using their parents' money.

Iwas told that Hampa is actually a fictional character, and the real owner of the game is Michael Jackson. these are just some of the relevant reasons that make it valid to EXCLUDE TORIBASH PERMANENTLY FROM THE COMPANY.

Sign your name below to confirm the petition:

1- OPTE

You know you can just stop playing toribash like stop logging in in forums or ingame and just uninstall your toribash both in steam and windows, and maybe just leave the toribash discord server plus the tb clans servers your in. ��������

THERE PROBLEM SOLVED
Last edited by Evilbuu; Jun 19, 2023 at 08:59 AM.
Henry: "You're using Wikipedia as your source of information?"