Toribash
blah blah blah fu****g joints limit (( can't run to the end
Attached Files
adm milkirun ^^.rpl (744.9 KB, 13 views)
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
Danzos: Nice replay, I like the bar swing.
Foxx: Best bar swing ever :3
Aadame: Opener stealer :|
-----------------------------------

Milk, my god ;_;

Made an awesome replay of uke's perspective. I think I'll finish it later but I don't know if I'll post it. I did a ninja jump over the blue bar :"D
Attached Files
Sly-Milk_Parkour2.rpl (290.6 KB, 14 views)
I made a replay too (tori path), im not a parkour pro so i didnt make it to the end (and because i was lazy), but great mod.
Attached Files
parkour v3.rpl (232.5 KB, 6 views)
Slycooper: Thanks, i thought you forgot about the uke's course and finally someone tryed that aswell :3.

Thanks everyone else who posted your replays and tryed to complete this parkour, i really appreciate it
Perhaps i could get into modding, suggest me a new kind of mod. (parkour prefferable).
parai com activamento de coutinho decunfiado com estraça que brila enquanto rebolade de carro do pinto do nada
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
Next Step: Run and Climb unless you want to get splattered and sliced by many falling objects.

Originally Posted by Milk View Post
Slycooper: Thanks, i thought you forgot about the uke's course and finally someone tryed that aswell :3.

Thanks everyone else who posted your replays and tryed to complete this parkour, i really appreciate it
Perhaps i could get into modding, suggest me a new kind of mod. (parkour prefferable).

I would like a course that makes you have to hurry and force you to do it smoothly or else you get crushed or blades fall on u or something xD
Also can you make a pendulum in modding? because it would be nice if timing to avoid danger would be cool 2 (not like I would be good enough to do that I can barely keep running or get back on my feet)
Would be nice if someone here who does parkour very well.. (Well all of you do) Would give me some tips and examples on how to stay on ur feet, get on ur feet, jump from running (But I can already Climb walls like a Pro so Im ok with that )
in the second pic its a bit complicated to see the walls and stuff lol great mod whats it called so i can try it
@Slycooper: I am not stole any opener :| i improve my run. and nice replay ;]
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
I've noticed that no one is trying to jump onto the last red block like your supposed to :S

Yeah, that's true. Once you get up to the last grey platform, you just don't feel like completing it. I might finish the replay, but I'm happy enough getting over that blue bar.