Ranking
I made a new profile just so i could say no to the guy when he asks for your help, its weird :o it throws you in some kind of pit, and you have to fight a lot of machine enemys, and you start with half of your life gone D:. and the last one you fight has this weird mace, and after you kill the guy with the mace, it falls on the floor and opens a hole in the timespace continuum or something. And if you pick the mace up before it does that, it goes into the hall. Its the heaviest weapon i have ever used, it can destroy ENTIRE levels D:< its awesome. and after that level you go to the first cave level with the guy that thunderizes you :o.

[T]
#hi

Yeah that mace is ginormous, but its hard to swing lol
And yes hammerball hamer is nice, especially with ruby.

I use the big 3-slot sword with 3 emeralds, even though it pwn more with rubys, but emeralds are more fun. Dissapearing right before your enemy's strike and pwning them from the back. That sword is badass enough to crunch fully armored opponents like a hammer lol.
I also like the ice sword from the guy before the emperor, but because of some glitch it lost 1 gem. still good though.
Last edited by Odlov; Aug 16, 2007 at 01:16 AM.
Well, if you ever replay again make sure you get it because its very powerfull, and adds neat snowflakes around you
ftw: Melka part 4, steal a sword from one of the three guys attacking you.
Melka part 5: throw the guy you're chained to into the walls to win,
Machine Hammer + Large Red Gem = Teh leet pwnage
I had to set the enemies health ten times higher because it was too easy
I mean, just one solid Shattering Blow with that hammer, and your enemy is lying
unconscious on the floor with 1/3 of his health gone. Smash him while he's lying,
and you just won... Because of the enemies high health, i tend to play ball with
them... Smack up against wall, wait for them to ricochet back, and repeat...
Or just pound them to oblivion while they're down...
The final boss is actually quite easy. Three blows from the aforementioned hammer
destroys it...
With the hammer, i rendered a ten-times-as-tough-enemy knocked out for
a minute or two, due to my strategy of "Repeated blows to the head"...

P.S. And i mean literally ten times higher. Im considering to make it twenty though...

Edit: Damn, i sure do use triple dots a lot... (D'OH!)
Originally Posted by SSJokker View Post
Open profile[number].seria in your profile folder, and search for m_roots. Change the m_roots = [number] number to m_roots = -1.

There you go, no time limit.

Not warez since it's not a full game and you can't buy it yet.

That might help you... ^_^