Ranking
+1 for the worst analogy ever? There are laws stating they can open carry rifles that aren't on the US ban list. There are laws stating you can't wave your dick around in public.

Oracle how does him having a rifle in public infringe on any of your rights?
I'm sorry if you feel fine around some dude you don't know holding an m4. But us 'civilized folk' don't enjoy armed men we don't know or trust pointing their "toys" at us.
Well any responsible gun owner doesn't point it at another person loaded or not. So I don't know who you are around. I feel as if you made that up. Would you feel any less intimidated by these "pussies" if they were carrying around a Ruger Mini-14 with a hardwood stock instead of a synthetic one? Or a H&K 630? I doubt it. You would look at that gun and not think twice. Looks like your average hunting rifle, even though it is semi automatic and shoots the same round as an M4 Carbine.
Last edited by Jakeway; Sep 9, 2013 at 03:17 AM.
Originally Posted by ImmortalPig View Post
I don't have a problem with people owning guns or CC'ing. Having a gun does not make you a murderer, and it does not make you a psychopath. Gun ownership and availability by themselves do not increase homicide rates.

Whoahohoho, that's not true:http://www.hsph.harvard.edu/hicrc/fi...uns-and-death/
Originally Posted by ImmortalPig
USA is a unique and extremely violent country, so don't consider it a representative or general case.

Killing people is already illegal, so making it illegal to acquire things that are perceived to make it easier to kill people is redundant and oxymoronic.

This doesn't make sense.
Reloading also happens. Check up on shootings by weapon. The highest numbers are pistols, and often with many reloads.

Citations please.
Ferguson is an exception rather than a rule, other shooters reloaded more than 6 times without any problem.

Citations please.
Buy TC for a great price here! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=240345
Buy VIP and Toriprime for a great price here! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=237249

Hey look more than two lines.
People, this is not a "LETS BAN GUNS THREAD" (as much as I want guns to be banned) or "I LOVE GUNS THEY ARE JUST EXPRESSING THEIR PASSION". I have a passion for playing my dick (heh), i'm not gonna go wave it around in public with another 15 people.

I am talking about human beings walking in PUBLIC with weapons that are built to kill. I do not care if you shoot water jugs in your fucking backyard, do as you please, Jakeway.

Please stay on topic.

ImmportalPig: I do agree that owning a gun does not make you a murderer or a psychopath, but when you're carrying a weapon that can take someones life, with about 10-15 other people, you have the potential of killing a lot of people. Not saying you are going to, but there are A LOT of nutcases out there who will kill a lot of people. In my opinion, it does scare the shit out of me, and it should scare the shit out of you. We hear about these mass shootings all the time, and that's usually just 1 person, with a couple exceptions. 15 people have so much potential to cause harm.
inq.
Originally Posted by Jakeway View Post
+1 for the worst analogy ever? There are laws stating they can open carry rifles that aren't on the US ban list. There are laws stating you can't wave your dick around in public.

Originally Posted by sham View Post
I have a passion for playing my dick (heh), i'm not gonna go wave it around in public with another 15 people.

One of these things is illegal, one is not. That is a pretty simple concept.

Oracle how does him having a rifle in public infringe on any of your rights?

I have a right to feeling safe, being safe, and not living in fear. I don't need a group of hotheads wandering around in my neighborhood waving guns around like were in some failed state. We have law enforcement, crime is at a historic low, and if anything, gun laws are the loosest they've been in decades.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
I have a right to feeling safe, being safe, and not living in fear. I don't need a group of hotheads wandering around in my neighborhood waving guns around like were in some failed state. We have law enforcement, crime is at a historic low, and if anything, gun laws are the loosest they've been in decades.

citations?
One of these things is illegal, one is not. That is a pretty simple concept.

Actually there is a little thing public indecency, and you can get put in jail for it.

*On topic* Ya assault rifles are kinda dumb. The only people that ever will need to use an assault rifle law enforcement and military.

Also, if these people are marching around the neighborhood with their ar-15's essentially showing that they will protect the neighborhood, that's called vigilantism, which is also illegal and will get you put in jail.

There is no reason that anyone who's home is invaded by some robber or whatever will need a damn assault rifle to defend themselves. It's called an ASSAULT rifle, as in attacking things and storming the castle and stuff, not a defense rifle.

Therefore, (in my opinion) assault rifles are invalid if you're trying to defend your home. If home defense is what you're going for, go for a gun with a name that implies that it is built for defending your home, like a HOME DEFENSE shotgun.

Fin.
Last edited by tehunknown; Sep 10, 2013 at 01:12 AM.

Besties with Sham. That is all
Originally Posted by tehunknown View Post
Actually there is a little thing public indecency, and you can get put in jail for it.

Yes that would be the illegal one. Like I said simple concept.

Also, if these people are marching around the neighborhood with their ar-15's essentially showing that they will protect the neighborhood, that's called vigilantism, which is also illegal and will get you put in jail.

Nope they would have to make a vigilant act. They are open carrying their rifles, they are protected by law.

Therefore, (in my opinion) assault rifles are invalid if you're trying to defend your home. If home defense is what you're going for, go for a gun with a name that implies that it is built for defending your home, like a HOME DEFENSE shotgun.

What makes a shotgun a home defense shotgun? Lets not be vague. Would you say a 12 gauge? If they were all walking around with shotguns would it be ok?