Ranking
Originally Posted by SCGtoribro View Post
Hello guys, I put my app in the Recruitment Thread... I hope you approve.

You dont need to just pop everywhere.
Old Is always GOLD
bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Well, there is already an example of a application on the first post on the Application Thread.
self proclaimed lurker and stalker
This is about how to not write an app that makes you look like a platypus with down's.
I think I might be retired.
Originally Posted by Grohenbird View Post
This is about how to not write an app that makes you look like a platypus with down's.

Das racist.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
Originally Posted by Embry0nic View Post
Bumped again, these new applications are pretty sloppy.

I think we should put a couple of the good applications that were much better than average as examples in the first post. Put them under spoilers so they don't take up much room, what do you guys think?
Originally Posted by Slaybelle View Post
I think we should put a couple of the good applications that were much better than average as examples in the first post. Put them under spoilers so they don't take up much room, what do you guys think?

yeah, i have a few Application i could add to the first post to serve as examples.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
is mine there? hehe. but how are people gonna relise if they dont give a single titfuck about first post.
Originally Posted by -Demon View Post
is mine there? hehe. but how are people gonna relise if they dont give a single titfuck about first post.

Then it's a no anyways so that is their fault.