Time Zone:Oslo The South Norwegian Time Zone
Previous Clans :None
( If yes ) Why did you leave :None
Which mod/skill are you good at :Mushu,Akido
What are you better at :Judo
How did you know about our clan?:Some Pepole Recomended it to me
Why do you want to join our clan:I Felt Like I Could Finaly Join a Clan
What can you contribute to our clan:I can Help Other Player About ING/Clan
Tell us about yourself ( Provide playercard also)Am Helpful But i need some help myself and am on a search for a clan i can join(i didnt Understand What you ment with ''Playercard"

Added
Last edited by Daction; Oct 21, 2014 at 07:55 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Mattkit5 View Post
i made it by myself. you want me to create one for you?

Yes please.
Application
Hey There Divine Clan,

My Name Is Tyler, In Game it is TizzleTams. Age: 14. My belt is brown and about 120 games until black belt. I am from Australia UTC+10:00 EST. My Previous clans are Electric and The Monastery, I left because 1. In electric i we no events and/or announcements. 2. I am leaving the monastery because there was so many of us and a i had plans on making my own clan, although i am in fear of it dieing and wasting tc. I usually play Judo As i am best at it but i do Aikido as my second choices and wushu as a third. I heard about your clan because Daction showed me it and i would like to join because it is a High ranking clan that will surely bring me respect among others. I can bring a Judo Pro to your clan as even just this morning i had an 8 win streak in a judo server (not to put myself above you but im pretty good). And finally something about myself, I only started playing toribash on the 1st of the 9th this year (2014)! Thank you for considering.

Sincerely, TizzleTams
Originally Posted by TizzleTams View Post
Hey There Divine Clan,

My Name Is Tyler, In Game it is TizzleTams. Age: 14. My belt is brown and about 120 games until black belt. I am from Australia UTC+10:00 EST. My Previous clans are Electric and The Monastery, I left because 1. In electric i we no events and/or announcements. 2. I am leaving the monastery because there was so many of us and a i had plans on making my own clan, although i am in fear of it dieing and wasting tc. I usually play Judo As i am best at it but i do Aikido as my second choices and wushu as a third. I heard about your clan because Daction showed me it and i would like to join because it is a High ranking clan that will surely bring me respect among others. I can bring a Judo Pro to your clan as even just this morning i had an 8 win streak in a judo server (not to put myself above you but im pretty good). And finally something about myself, I only started playing toribash on the 1st of the 9th this year (2014)! Thank you for considering.

Sincerely, TizzleTams

Added because it was a good app
Name(Real name) : I'd rather not, sorry.
IGN: Dunno what dis means...
Belt : Brown
Where are you from? : Oxford, England.
Time Zone: GMT ,I think, but I'm not entirely sure.
Previous Clans : "Voltz" (I believe it is called "Voltz Da City" now.)
( If yes ) Why did you leave : It was HORRIBLY inactive, and accepting any old bugger into their clan, even white belts looking for tc.
Which mod/skill are you good at : Skill: Not hitting the ground AT ALL (seriously, never.) Mod: Mainly wushu and mushu, but anything that doesn't have, like, buildings and things is fine for me.
What are you better at : Assuming you mean mod, probably mushu.
How did you know about our clan?: I was just browsing the clan list, this clan really jumped out at me as being friendly and powerful, just what I was looking for.
Why do you want to join our clan: What I just said, geez, it's almost like this form doesn't have a brain...
What can you contribute to our clan: I'll be honest, nothing special. I am an extraordinarily average player most of the time, but sometimes I just get in the zone and I can beat all but the very best players.
Tell us about yourself ( Provide playercard also): I <3 puffins! Also, I am a gaming/ science/ rollercoaster/ music nerd and I like to think I am a nice person.
-----
I'll just find my player card...
-----
Oh, I get what "dis" means now.
My In-game-name is PuffinPunk
-----
Last edited by PuffinPunk; Nov 2, 2014 at 10:33 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Puffin: I'm am so cute, you just want to eat me up!
Viking: Yep, in fact, puffin heart is a delicacy in Iceland.
Name: John
IGN: imStunt
Belt : 2nd Dan Black Belt
Where are you from?: Baltimore,Maryland
Time Zone: EST
Previous Clans: (Voltz)
( If yes ) Why did you leave : I wanted to find a stronger clan to train with, and to help me/someone when in need
Which mod/skill are you good at: Mushu, And Akidio
What are you better at: Mushu
How did you know about our clan?: Ive met a few members, Very friendly ones.
Why do you want to join our clan: I want to join your clan because I want to get better at toribash, With a friendly environment... This clan seems like a very friendly, nice, and strong clan to help a guy out like me get better, and have fun at the same time!
What can you contribute to our clan: I can help out with posting youtube videos to help the groups popularity, and editing photos for clan members!
Tell us about yourself (Provide playercard also): I am a very friendly person, I play by the rules and help out others, I try my best to contribute and be myself. I follow the rules of things, I know I am only 12 but don't underestimate me I try my best to win, or just to have fun while playing.
~Thanks for your time
Sincerely Stunt~
---- Playercard ----

---- Thanks ----
Last edited by imStunt; Nov 3, 2014 at 02:16 AM. Reason: Added playercard :3
Its Stunt, Im Stunt, So what?
Originally Posted by PuffinPunk View Post
Name(Real name) : I'd rather not, sorry.
IGN: Dunno what dis means...
Belt : Brown
Where are you from? : Oxford, England.
Time Zone: GMT ,I think, but I'm not entirely sure.
Previous Clans : "Voltz" (I believe it is called "Voltz Da City" now.)
( If yes ) Why did you leave : It was HORRIBLY inactive, and accepting any old bugger into their clan, even white belts looking for tc.
Which mod/skill are you good at : Skill: Not hitting the ground AT ALL (seriously, never.) Mod: Mainly wushu and mushu, but anything that doesn't have, like, buildings and things is fine for me.
What are you better at : Assuming you mean mod, probably mushu.
How did you know about our clan?: I was just browsing the clan list, this clan really jumped out at me as being friendly and powerful, just what I was looking for.
Why do you want to join our clan: What I just said, geez, it's almost like this form doesn't have a brain...
What can you contribute to our clan: I'll be honest, nothing special. I am an extraordinarily average player most of the time, but sometimes I just get in the zone and I can beat all but the very best players.
Tell us about yourself ( Provide playercard also): I <3 puffins! Also, I am a gaming/ science/ rollercoaster/ music nerd and I like to think I am a nice person.
-----
I'll just find my player card...
-----
Oh, I get what "dis" means now.
My In-game-name is PuffinPunk
-----

The form is not stupid and the IGN means ingame name but no need for that. Your accepted
-----
Originally Posted by imStunt View Post
Name: John
IGN: imStunt
Belt : 2nd Dan Black Belt
Where are you from?: Baltimore,Maryland
Time Zone: EST
Previous Clans: (Voltz)
( If yes ) Why did you leave : I wanted to find a stronger clan to train with, and to help me/someone when in need
Which mod/skill are you good at: Mushu, And Akidio
What are you better at: Mushu
How did you know about our clan?: Ive met a few members, Very friendly ones.
Why do you want to join our clan: I want to join your clan because I want to get better at toribash, With a friendly environment... This clan seems like a very friendly, nice, and strong clan to help a guy out like me get better, and have fun at the same time!
What can you contribute to our clan: I can help out with posting youtube videos to help the groups popularity, and editing photos for clan members!
Tell us about yourself (Provide playercard also): I am a very friendly person, I play by the rules and help out others, I try my best to contribute and be myself. I follow the rules of things, I know I am only 12 but don't underestimate me I try my best to win, or just to have fun while playing.
~Thanks for your time
Sincerely Stunt~
---- Playercard ----

---- Thanks ----

Added just don't use Roblox pictures plz :L
Last edited by Daction; Nov 3, 2014 at 02:35 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I want please to join
Form -

Name Pangeran : (Pangeran)
IGN: Pangeran
Belt : Black belt
Where are you from? :Holland
Time Zone: (UTC+01:00) Amsterdam, Berlijn, Bern, Rome, Stockholm, Wenen
Previous Clans :
( If yes ) Why did you leave :
Which mod/skill are you good at : Mushu and Aikido
What are you better at : Aikido
How did you know about our clan? Becous of my friend
Why do you want to join our clan:Becous you guys are realy good
What can you contribute to our clan: i can stream
http://forum.toribash.com/tori_achie...rname=pangeran
Just wanted to thank you guys for accepting me. Looking forward to my adventures in Divine!!!
Puffin: I'm am so cute, you just want to eat me up!
Viking: Yep, in fact, puffin heart is a delicacy in Iceland.