Ranking
I think with a relaxed knee you can gain more momentum, while with an extended knee you get more power in your kicks
I know HOW to spar.. But I cant do it xD and yeah extended knee = unrealistic but gains power on kicks, Relaxed = momentum for flips and other awesome shet.
A proud ex-leader of the mighty [Hunters]
*click*
AHHHH S81HA19 IS HERE TO SAVE THE DAY WITH HIS AMAZING SUPER SPECTACULAR SPLENDID MIND BLOWING FACE EXPLODING SPARRING ABILITIES! I wanna do this! DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD. Someone spar me. Oh wait I can't play games this week, fack it. I'll do it next week >.>.
RSO Teacher|Hunters| ThePitcher ~ 2pro4you ~ Jisse ~ Vsauce ~ Fantyful ~ Tamakku ~ Love and hate you all, guys :).
Fack sure then Gotkicks
@fantyful I'm only 11 years old o_o... Also, after I spar gotkicks, can I make a self spar as well? For this tingy? Dis Clan Vid I mean. I have never done a self spar, it'd be nice to try now .
//offtopic
Exams are almost over, I have a legally bought vegas, MY FREE TIME to get back on toribash (and make vegas tests, yeahhhhh >:3).
Last edited by Pitch; Jun 21, 2012 at 04:35 AM. Reason: ;P
RSO Teacher|Hunters| ThePitcher ~ 2pro4you ~ Jisse ~ Vsauce ~ Fantyful ~ Tamakku ~ Love and hate you all, guys :).
He didnt really buy it. Why do you think it says that it was edited by me?
But actually since filesharing etc isnt allowed on forums, i thought that i better replace the word that was there before
//Offtopic
If it's dumb to buy such a miraculous program such as Vegas Pro, why was it created?
//Offtopic
Also, could I be allowed to make a self spar? After I spar with Got Kicks?