Toribash
Originally Posted by RedDevil View Post
Final Fantasy. Any of them.

Definately what this guy said.

Final Fantasy 9 personally.
I have left Toribash, but will drop in occasionally on the forums and IRC. Still in Sigma.
I like pokemon g/s/c

final battle theme is so pro.

Although i am now in love with that song that strangelove linked <3

[T]
#hi

Dragon ball Z tenkaichi 1 one fo the songs tottaly kicked ass and seemed to get me pumped up enough to gorget that my uncle is playing and totally slaughter his ass with andriod 18's sadistic 18 special for no apparent reason (then i picked SSJ Vegeto and scared the shit outta him ^.^ hooray for music)
Wannabe Furry, Proud Co-Leader of Marine Force Recon, I'mma be gone for a while guys :(
Golden Sun
'Speed doesn't kill people. It's coming to a sudden stop that kills you' - Anon
-----
'A witty saying proves nothing' - Anon
-----
'The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one.' — George Bernard Shaw
Tony Hawk's Underground 2.
And Fallout 3.
Originally Posted by Ishi View Post
I like pokemon g/s/c

final battle theme is so pro.

Although i am now in love with that song that strangelove linked <3

Click on some of the other ones that "SilvaGunner" put up, they're all just as good as that one.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
Morrowind.

Epic Orchestral music ftmfw.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
Secrease:I believe that's (One Winged Angel)From the Final Fantasy 7 soundtrack.
Probably overall The Final Fantasy Soundtrack Because it has a mix of great battle themes and also emotional slow paced themes.But other then Final Fantasy LoZ had great themes also.