Ranking
thanks, i can open the file now.... but the script isn't working out...

ok, im going to don my doctor hat and diagnose your scripts illnes.

first test that i did was use the script on a normal uke and tori, and see what happened. the mod was entirely normal. good job.

the second test gave worse results though. i simply lowered shoulders and use the script. this screwed up tori. fortunatly, it only messed up the part that i changed, the arms, which is good. however, both there were joint and body part misfunction

to illistrate, this picture compares uke and tori (tori being altered, uke being unaltered)

this shows a view of their arms. (i lowerd ukes shoulders for a comparision) as you can see, the body part arms have been translated towards the center of tori, and a little bit down. besides that however, it seems fine.

this image shows a differnt view, this time i did no move any of ukes joints, just reraised tori's. they stopped at the place they are in the image above. this means that the joint range is messed up. also, the wrists and elbows seem to rotate on the z axis.

so my conclusion:
body parts needs more work, im not exactly sure whats going on there
joints are going to be very troublesome. the joint axis function is only expressed in booleon. IOW, they only turn either like a spinning top, a rolling wheel, or a rolling wheel rolling across your view. so all future stances will be contort the body in a right angle.
Last edited by blkk; Feb 22, 2009 at 12:11 AM.
- its been a while