Toribash
1. Alan

Cool, charming, suave, awesome with the women. A real tough guy. The second definition of Alan.

I just played some baseball, and really had an Alan time out there, and was just being a winner.

When you go into the club, just alan it. Be like him. Be cool, act cool, be cool.

Synonyms: tough guy, smart, brilliant, charming, awesome, cool, badass, the king, high and mighty, the chaffeur,the connoisseur, the pimp

Antonyms: anti-cool, loner, misogynistic, pervert, perv, wimp

Related words: tough, cool, wise, charming, the bruiser, the enforcer

Misspellings: allen, allan, allon, alon, alen, elan, alun
Originally Posted by sid View Post
My legit name is Daniel Sidi. (Akmal: Sidi means mentor in Arabic, sup')

so before I got a namechange I was sidieldani (sidi el dani), which is basically a spinoff of dani el sidi. Everyone called me sid though so I eventually got a namechange to sid and last year's September I also named my kid sid.

so many questions have been answered...

edjr, because my name is Ed and my father's name is Ed.
Then Ed, because everyone called me Ed.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Ace+Jasonnall=Acesonnall
It all really started with my first computer game. I was playing Need for Speed III and decided to name myself Ace because I heard it from other games online possibly or from somewhere and thought it sounded pretty raw. Ace also means number 1, the best, or someone with top skill. I've been using that name for a lot of games until one day I played an Online game called VMK (One of the best parts of my Childhood). I was naming my character and I wanted to name my character Max. That name being so common I had to think of something else. I decided Jason was pretty decent, but it wasn't quite what I wanted and then somehow I added "nall" to the end and it was good lol. So from then on I had TWO online names, Jasonnall and Ace. As I got older I decided that I needed to be original. While Jasonnall was my first original name it was time to make 1 truley awesome name.

I combined Ace and Jasonnall to make Acesonnall.
BOOM!
Pronounciation: A-son-nall
(People often shorten my name to Aces or even strangely to nall. Aces is fine, but don't call me nall)
Last edited by Acesonnall; Apr 10, 2012 at 02:09 PM.
3DS FC: 2750 - 1690 - 5913
Acesonnall's Temporary Site: http://flavors.me/acesonnall (If anyone cares)
My Dads last name is Jobsis, and he owned loads of plumbing companies, he was also a plumber himself, his freinds and family call him "Jobo" as a nick name, I think it has something associated with poo, because he was a plumber.

Anyway, I heard this name and I thought, woah, cool.

and since I'm a man, JOBOMAN
I apologise for this post.
When I was younger, I realized I had decent proficiency at reading and predicting other people's behavior, which allowed me to act with a sort of foresight on possible behavior and reactions. Naturally, I used that for the forces of evil and played several mind games with classmates. It also helped quite a bit with sports and video games.

Name arose from it when I got a little older and was much more egotistical.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
"sbanen" is short for "Shane 'Bane' Neumann," Shane being my real name, 'Bane' being a nickname I gave myself due to my destructive personality, and Neumann being my surname.
Preparing to fight some ninja squirrels...
Trice=Triceratops
Rafi=my real name
Trice+Rafi=Tricerafi
i always hard headed and when i headbutt someone they will be cry in pain
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
My name is meant to be as a warning.

Don't spare money on condoms,buy them for any price.
WON THORN'S TOURNEY