Ranking
I have subscribe to the thread. Just that I also goto school, but I don't always have time I check the forums. If it helps my GMT is +0, so around 5pm for me is when I can teach.
<Abyss> I am Cookie, fear me \o3o/
Okay, if you ever see somebody in need of teaching, send them here
blue
pink
I may be able to help with making single player replays on Classic.tbm. Also maybe a bit of Taekkyon.tbm.
I could use some help with tricking in xSpar.tbm too.
You are on my waiting list for tricking and for helping out in mods. I will add you as a teacher in a second.
blue
pink
I could help people understanding their joints better and help in aikido variants.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Super Moderator, Event Squad, Market Squad. If you have any questions shoot me a PM!
The timezone I'm in is gmt+1
You can pm me when you need help.

I am able to teach people with the basic understanding of using joints and combinations of joints.
I can also help/teach people in different aikido variants (and the philosophy of aikido) such as:
-Aikido.tbm
-Aikido7.tbm
-Aikido5.tbm
-Greykido.tbm
-Spiritwrestling.tbm
-And more (But not ABD, I don't like that mod and how people play it)

I can also teach the basic of skateboarding in toribash which involve:
-Stances
-Use of joints
-Understanding the balance system
-Ollies
Last edited by TimmyboyG; Dec 10, 2014 at 02:26 PM.

i am a bird now - Lil B

Originally Posted by diggerfinn View Post
I could help people understanding their joints better and help in aikido variants.

I've been sick for days but let me see if I can find time. I will train you and sledgren at the same time.
Originally Posted by TimmyboyG View Post
The timezone I'm in is gmt+1
You can pm me when you need help.

I am able to teach people with the basic understanding of using joints and combinations of joints.
I can also help/teach people in different aikido variants (and the philosophy of aikido) such as:
-Aikido.tbm
-Aikido7.tbm
-Aikido5.tbm
-Greykido.tbm
-Spiritwrestling.tbm
-And more (But not ABD, I don't like that mod and how people play it)

I can also teach the basic of skateboarding in toribash which involve:
-Stances
-Use of joints
-Understanding the balance system
-Ollies

I will add you in a second
blue
pink
I'd like to be a ABD Teacher. My Credentials you ask? I'm the Founder of the TBSA and a Damageologist there and made the Advanced ABD Bodily Harm Tutorial. I have a lot of Decap Replays and DM Replays and Slam Replays and MLG Replays and Save Replays all from ABD that I can Post here or Send Through Skype if you want. I competed in the Don't lose your head Event and have Decapped Togo and have a Replay of it ^_^ You can verify with him that it isn't Hacked, Faked or Edited to Change the Player I Decapped. Thanks for Reading.
-----
EDIT:I'm now also a Spar Teacher, Fighting Trainer & Parkour Teacher in the TBSA.
-----
I see my Credentials Fit ^_^
Last edited by Merc; Dec 12, 2014 at 05:22 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |