Ranking
what if u just do a 1tc song request thing that will be donated to the tbcr in no time we could have 100 tc so much but srsly this could be a good idea
Trying
id rather not put any tc taking systems into the radio as its purely non profit
Nationality :Egyptian

Timezone: UTC+2:00 Cario

Favorite Genre's: mixed with Electric and pop and some other genre's(i like it when i hear it)

about Yourself(200 words Min): Hi my name is Moataz , i'am 12 years old boy from Egypt.
i love music when i hear it as i said above . i love to commentate in TBCR bec: it's the first time to commentate inside a radio not for respect but for enjoying people.i started to make some Youtube video's but my sound was annoying not squeaky it looks like a 14 years old guy sound but in awkward way Idk.I go to the school beginning from Sunday until Thursday so Friday and Saturday are my weekend . I watch some commentators on Youtube like Pewdiepie , Jacksepticeye and more. I can do some Photoshop wizard Pic's but i'am not expert in Photoshop.Joining TBCR is the best thing ever because:1- its a radio ,2-it look's great 3-Cobra is in the radio 4-i think that it's gonna be better than TBradio i'am sure.I can prepare the Music list on Thursday because I have exam's in that week . i need to be trained a little bit about the radio since it's the first time becoming a commentator .If you wan't my skype then i will give it to you via pm
when i become accepted . i see that the used program for the radio is stream25 right?.
finally i hope i get accepted

What Kind of Content Do you expect to broadcast along with music:I'am going to say the new's of the events and commentate inside bets server's or GM's server's(tourneys,Hotseat,Victory)

Do you agree to keep to our rules : yes i'am keeping it in my mind
Last edited by Moataz; Feb 23, 2015 at 10:43 PM.
Added a shoutbox for the listeners on the listen page and have moved the request box to the same page, Contact has been removed as a page

I shall set up a test staff radio page as this so you can try using the software with a stream before you use the actual stream =] you can get your friends involved in listening in and get them to tell you what needs improving if anything :3
Last edited by CkyToH; Feb 24, 2015 at 03:51 AM. Reason: Miss-spelled Stream -- FML!
Nationality : French/Canadian - American

Timezone : -5 (Massachusetts, USA)

Favorite Genre's : Rap, Trap, 70's and anything in between.

About Yourself (200 Words Min) : Welp. I am a 14 year old out of a fairly large town in Massachusetts. I really don't do much at this point in time. My daily schedule consists of school, and sleeping. Thats 10 hours of nothing... each, and everyday. I prefer to stay indoors and play games that make me sweaty such as RotMG or... I don't know, GTA? I play games that have perma-death, so it makes the whole gaming experience so much better. Not really anything else about me... I guess I should say comedy is a good trait I hold.

What Interests you about TBCR : I ran the radio before. Why not run it better the second time around?

What Kind of Content Do you expect to broadcast along with music : I love doing interviews... I'm good friends with a lot of the staff and oldies. A good amount of interactions with the crowd, maybe start a IRC or something.

Do you agree to keep to our rules : [(Yes)/No]
Last edited by Ocean; Feb 24, 2015 at 04:16 AM.
Nationality: Brazilian
Timezone: GMT -3
Favorite Genre's: Death Metal

About Yourself: Well, My name is Nicolas Aguiar, I have 18 years old, I was born in Uruguay (Gimmie Weed, Nvm, I don't smoke), But I live in Brazil, I listen Metal since I'm 10 years old, and Love it, of course.
My favorite bands are Opeth, and Machine Head, I play video games since I have 4 years, and started playing Toribash in 2011. Physics games always kept my attention, and Toribash is just the best of them all, since I can mold the gravity, and play with people on multiplayer tearing them apart or being exploded bye random dms, yay. (Great thanks to Hampus <3)
I normally play Toribash during the Day, because I work at the night (Imma whore).
I play on a PS4 system, so, If someone wants to add me, pm me, perhaps we can play some services on GTA V together ~_~
Some people says I am funny, but I can take serious things, seriously.
That's, pretty much what I can extract of myself, sorry if it's small (Because I don't know who I am, or my brain.exe stopped working).

What Interests you about TBCR: Interactivity with the community. Sounds awesome to keep them entertained with some good music.

What Kind of Content Do you expect to broadcast along with music: Nothing really, I could broadcast some humor stuff, perhaps from Comedy Central, or something about the players that I know, but I'm focused on the musics.

Do you agree to keep to our rules: Certainly Yes.

Don't take nothing in the () seriously, just some random jokes.
(CkyToH Sucks)
DON'T OPEN, OR YOU'LL BE HAPPY, I WARNED YOU
il be doing some training with you before i can say yes as using shoutcast can be a daunting task to learn without help
ok i just downloaded shoutcast right now and i didnt make the source code and the admin yet just tell me what to do about the training