Ranking
ehh saying true i don't like tribal much
but this set cool you can sell it for 30k~
Still, can you change 1st set head?
King set was the best one from all. I didn't like the ball in his mouth somehow. And you could add a little bit of red colour on leg textures.

Upper body of tribal set was great. Maybe there should be more details on the head. And also the fron of both legs could be changed. Color scheme was cool too.

You have improved a lot. I still remember your old texture sets.
From that time i learned a lot
i using photoshop cs5 from 3 months and i still founding some new stuff in in
i decided to create texture sets, because its a lot of fun

btw. yey 400+ views on my texture thread thank yo guys
Last edited by ulus05; Jun 13, 2011 at 11:07 PM.
Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.
Yay, you finished the king set :3! The head is excellent, but I thought it would resemble a crown or something. The biceps are lovely, the crown is nice. Your sets are getting better and better, and remember to take your time :P

Tribal Purple Warrior
I haven't seen lots of tribal sets for a while. They were popular around a year or so ago, then they died off. I like how you made some parts transparent and some parts opaque. I really like the chests, all of your chests are nice. My only concern is how everything is piled on top of one another. Maybe you can do something new and add weaving tribals or do weaving textures for a future texture set.

What I mean is have some parts of a tribal going on top and under a texture.
ok i will create something similiar to your idea
i must remodify the king set because head, and some parts of the set have some little bugs:P
and for now im creating DeadSpace fan made suit it is very detailed so i will done this late evening today i hope so
Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.
your tribal work pretty damn average, its just pretty much brushing at its most basic.
try merging brushes together to make one flowing tribal, rather than overlaying several.
keep an eye on unibash, il be putting a tutorial up on using tribal brush textures
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
i know how to merging some brushes together this tribal was just my concept of this set and first try on creating tribals btw i must change head on king texture set because it looks awfull:P
and i still learnig in creting textures in photoshop
i need a requests for sets, cause i dont have idea to creating sets.
Next i create it will be deadspace suit using some of photoshop filtres etc
ill pm you when it will be done, and i hope you tell me what fails i create on set
thank you for comment, and i w8ing for your tutorial
@1. set i really enjoy the body texts but the head is not workung with it .... in my opinion the head should have more small details and shiny effects, the body parts are awesome the heads arent good enough

I really like your sets, but I think the head "ruins" your awesome work. If you can fix it, it would be one of the best sets ever.
"We are fighting dreamers"