Toribash
Originally Posted by K0HTA View Post
Praise me more, I like it. Please don't hold back, I can take all of your love.

Oh yea had one more thought, he needs some kind of labeling, like a model number carved into the metal somewheres.

> .> So wanna hire me as an idea man? 5% progits per head? *wink wink nudge nudge*

Originally Posted by Gbleek View Post
What K0hta just posted is fucking PERFECT. If you did all that, this head will look 100% fantastic, I'd probably try to buy it.

Originally Posted by K0HTA View Post
Ehhhh I liked Version 1 better in all honestly, the holes instead of speakers kinda puts me off. I would just go with what everyone else said and make the speakers look more worn. you can put a small tear and have the fabric of the speaker kinda hand down a bit or have it seem like there speaker isn't fully attached and hang some wires out from the bottom of it like they're falling out, kinda like how you did with the eye.

Also I would support adding a crack in the red eye, could sell it a bit better.

Damaged Speaker

I would probably only put tears in one speaker, as for the other remember "Time erodes color", fade the color on the speakers a bit for that feeling of age.

One more idea for you. The screws in the back panel, old tech ALWAYS ends up missing a screw. Remove one of the screws and leave the empty hole there. If thats not enough for you then you can also deform the edge missing a screw a bit.

LOL xD
Update:
-Cracked eye
-Better rust effect on back panel
-Such wow kool effect

Wip 5

-My DeviantArt-
-Bad80-
Right now I'm feeling there would be missing somenthing on the top and bottom of the head, but I don't have any clear idea to add to it. I'am also feeling like the mouth could have a bit more detail on it.
It's coming out even greater, nice work.
Add a trade mark something like...
Vault 111
On the back of the head. ;)
( ^ω^)RIP TGS 2013 - 2019( ^ω^)
Flame Forger
Add some scratches on the parts that arent that rusty then it would be perfect as hell

SOMTHING NEW SOMETHING NEW

Thanks for the feedback guys
Working on the top and vault 111 logo.
/dl bad80 /lp 1 bad80 for in-game

Wip 6

-My DeviantArt-
-Bad80-
Nice adding to the top of the head. Still thinks the mouth needs some damage, maybe a scratch? I'm feeling like this gear is a bit too big and should be darker and have some rust.
Keep up the good work doe.
Top needs fix the mouth kinda looks like bane i dunno why :v add some scratchings on the mouth and then i would pay 30k

SOMTHING NEW SOMETHING NEW

I think the mouth looks fine. I believe you should still bust up one of the speakers a bit more, make there be tears in it, showing the insides like the picture K0hta posted before. Besides that, fix up the top of the head, and make the gear that says Vault 111 just a little bit smaller.

Put this head up for auction when you're done, I feel like there's gonna be a good bidding war for this one.