Toribash
A blue and black robot that is awesome and robotic (something like AWSOMENE33's (or however you spell it) refence)
I'll pay 5 tc :O

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Kill them with kindness and bury them with a smile"
God ABD player and masterful Daycare.tbm connoisseur
a cool looking toilet head would be cool. would pay up to 500tc for it. cartoony
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I want a cartoon head (marine color)
make it look cool with big white eyes (Circle) and a mouth like: D
can u make a head like this https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...nZXYeT60jkdtWP ps: if u need more reference images its 2D from the gorillaz
Last edited by ventoxiz; Feb 2, 2015 at 03:33 AM.
bow to me for I am the king of waffles
I"ll please ask you guys for not raising the price, some ppl can't afford it. Also an important update:

If you don't withdraw your expensive head within 48h after being PMd about completion, that would become a FREE HEAD.

Please feel free to ask modifications If I PM you with a WIP, this is really a crazzy thread.
Originally Posted by IIInsanEEE View Post
I"ll please ask you guys for not raising the price, some ppl can't afford it.

Well i wasnt raising my price i just didnt want to pay tooo low for a great head. But since you insist i lower my price to 5tc XD
Matarika>MOOOOOOVE OVER Megan Fox
Matarika> TIME TO TURN UPTON
If you still taking request and wanna make something really awesome that people will remember you forever, please, make me an hq robotic head using colors(Gold, red and black) and style of this awesome borderlands2 weapon

bigpic

My zoo:Vog-dog,kat-cat,Matt76-brother,tman-tbitch,iRookie-lesbian,RKG-erky,brigada-bitch-X.