Toribash
Originally Posted by Zob View Post
- Do you feel that the demo version of the game should offer more to trial players? Less?!

Hey there, pleased to meet you.
About the Demo Version, I think it offers too much for people, they are sort of getting a free game out of it, its supposed to be a taste of the game, it may already be but it doesn't seem that way in my eyes. Maybe there should be like a trial, like 10 min - 1 hour, or something along those lines.
Its not that much of a big deal, but I sometimes find it odd in a way, it might just be me. XD
Anyway, have fun
Thats how i feel too, because they get all this already, they have no real reason to buy it. They get the entire game, but if u buy it u get what? Some little extras? Well the only reason i bought it was to see the mods, but im sure that some ppl are fine playing multiplayer as long as they want, and have never even thought of buying it... Make it so that you have a time limit on multiplayer, and when u do that, have a sale, so u can get $5 off toribash, then TONS of ppl will buy it.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=9B_RcaHritg

Maxwell Dorian, Valedictorian/ I speak in three weeks to the entire auditorium (Thats just the beginning.)