Ranking
Schizophrenic fascists run this board, and you wonder why we get crap members.
Originally Posted by noweb View Post
Schizophrenic fascists run this board, and you wonder why we get crap members.

You forgot egotistical.
Originally Posted by Clbck View Post
Frankly, you don't know veb. I've dealt with veb. I've done things veb did not like, and things he agreed with. veb is not synonymous with irrational. The community is full of 12 year olds who follow the mob mentality. They are the ones we are targeting with this increase in law. If you show logic and reason in your posts, you have nothing to fear from the mods, as the thing we (well, I) hate the most is a logical fallacy. So, given that, one must just assert independent thinking. If you can justify why you did something, you're safe (provided the mod agrees that your rational was just).

The mods are also working a lot closer this time around. We've set up multiple forms of communication, and most decisions (Esp. involving bans) will be discussed. Not at length, but at a reasonable amount of time. Enough of the mods and admins are skeptics that this simple discussion will be enough to ensure fairness. As always, if you have a complaint with our modding, PM a mod/admin, or email [email protected]

Well it does sound good. But im still sceptic...
Originally Posted by Taunts View Post
Well it does sound good. But im still sceptic...

Being skeptical is good. I can understand skepticism, I just needed to make sure you understand where we're coming from.
Originally Posted by Clbck View Post
Being skeptical is good. I can understand skepticism, I just needed to make sure you understand where we're coming from.

Yeah, i understand. And thanks.