Toribash
wut you saying the recomendation for new ranks? and maybe soon ill host the event but idk

I believe it is time for as the have new ranks

All those in favor *puts hand up*

i have always wanted to say that XD
Fear is an illusion of the mind. Pain is the illusion of the senses
Honestly, there aren't that many clan ranks because there isn't much of a need for them. In a group of maybe 5-6 forum-active people, if I were to promote who deserved it to a higher rank, it would just push 4 of them up, so we have 4 leaders leading 2 other people. That doesn't make any sense.

The ranks that are in place now are pretty solid based on the types of responsibilities that I can delegate.

Elite - Full privileges, meaning they can control member ranks, invite and withdraw invites, can kick members, and can edit the clan thread.

Recruiters - Can simply send invitations. I usually bump people up to this rank after I see how they judge people on the Recruitment thread. I have a few candidates right now that I might promote in the near-future, I just want to see that they're consistent.

Regular Members - No privileges, simply a regular rank for regular people.

I would love to have leaders of different departments, such as an Art department, an Event department, etc. However, we don't have enough members to warrant that level of micro-managing. If you guys can get enough members into [elite] (that are quality members) then I'll definitely be adding new ranks and whatnot.

The only new rank I'd be fine with adding would be the Quiet Ones; individuals who are active in-game but don't ever talk on the damn forums. I only keep them because we need the in-game publicity.
[elite] Sarutobi ~ Ryland Gomez [elite]
saru you make it so hard to debate <_>
Fear is an illusion of the mind. Pain is the illusion of the senses
Sorry if I think through my actions. That's what a good leader should do.
I don't do what I want to do, or what is necessarily the most pleasing to individual members. I do what's best for the entire clan, both in the short term and the long term. Sure, I'd love to have an Art Department that could bring revenue to the clan. Yeah, I'd love an Event department to raise morale. I'd fucking LOVE a communications department to sort through and help members that aren't very good at speaking English get as much enjoyment from the clan as others. However, we simply don't have the manpower for any of this.

I'm always up for suggestions, but general suggestions like "I want new clan ranks." are useless. What kind of clan ranks? Why do you deserve these new clan ranks? How would they help the clan? Is it really necessary? Are they useful? All of these questions right now have terrible answers the way I think about it, but if anyone has a good explanation to the contrary, I'll most certainly listen to it and give it some merit.
ok first of all there are gonna be 4 leaders

and second of all it would be better because it would be set up for future reference andit would just make it seem more organized and i could do the communication thing i could use a translater alot

Translators are stupid. Unless you know the grammar behind a language, a translator is useless for communicating except with one-word phrases, like "Hello." However, if you speak another language besides English fluently, I would definitely consider you.

Also, where are you getting this four leaders idea? I am the only leader, and will be the only leader until I pass along the reigns to someone else. There will just (hopefully) be leadership positions that micro-manage the clan. Think of it like a business, where there's an owner, but then there are CEOs, and then managers, and then the every-day workers.
Originally Posted by Sarutobi View Post
Honestly, there aren't that many clan ranks because there isn't much of a need for them. In a group of maybe 5-6 forum-active people, if I were to promote who deserved it to a higher rank, it would just push 4 of them up, so we have 4 leaders leading 2 other people. That doesn't make any sense.

The ranks that are in place now are pretty solid based on the types of responsibilities that I can delegate.

Elite - Full privileges, meaning they can control member ranks, invite and withdraw invites, can kick members, and can edit the clan thread.

Recruiters - Can simply send invitations. I usually bump people up to this rank after I see how they judge people on the Recruitment thread. I have a few candidates right now that I might promote in the near-future, I just want to see that they're consistent.

Regular Members - No privileges, simply a regular rank for regular people.

I would love to have leaders of different departments, such as an Art department, an Event department, etc. However, we don't have enough members to warrant that level of micro-managing. If you guys can get enough members into [elite] (that are quality members) then I'll definitely be adding new ranks and whatnot.

The only new rank I'd be fine with adding would be the Quiet Ones; individuals who are active in-game but don't ever talk on the damn forums. I only keep them because we need the in-game publicity.

this is where i got the idea from idk if i am wrong but correct me if i am

Sknock read the last sentence in the first segment/paragraph, "That doesn't make any sense."

Experience