Ranking
Originally Posted by NikosDEAD View Post
I'm in good mood today, let's say 40k, i need any artfiles you guys have with your clan names or fonts used/requested and logo's if you guys don't have one, i got to make one first for +10k or not if you guys just need one armband or mirrored also include preferences like color etc. I'll get to work as soon as you confirm and answer me about the files i asked for. You can go ahead and PM me these if you want.

Like 40k is quite a lot for an armband, you can get a decent set for that amount of tc. Our offer for the armband would be 20k.
-----
Originally Posted by Carnivorax View Post
Looks literally the same. Only contracted colors and cropped ._.
Also I'll send WIP starting tommorrow... Again.

Okay, i want to see what you got for us
Last edited by D3ive; Jun 5, 2016 at 01:54 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
F I L T H Y.
[Origin] Remember where you came from.
Originally Posted by D3ive View Post
Like 40k is quite a lot for an armband, you can get a decent set for that amount of tc. Our offer for the armband would be 20k.

Maybe few years ago, nowdays people pay 500k for a head and 60$ for the rest. *cough* *cough* Harry you bastard. *cough* *cough*
Well, you wanted me to set a price and i did, i'm not going anywhere.
Originally Posted by NikosDEAD View Post
Maybe few years ago, nowdays people pay 500k for a head and 60$ for the rest. *cough* *cough* Harry you bastard. *cough* *cough*
Well, you wanted me to set a price and i did, i'm not going anywhere.

I'm sorry but i haven't seen anyone buy a head for legit 50$. Maybe there were some players that bought a head texture for that amount of tc, but it doesn't happen that often. As i said our last offer is 20k.
EDIT: lol just went to FlyingMonk's thread, he's selling his fully jointed sets for 600-900k.
Last edited by D3ive; Jun 5, 2016 at 08:59 PM.
F I L T H Y.
http://prntscr.com/bcq3td

??

wearing it now if you want a better look
Last edited by Fizz; Jun 5, 2016 at 09:46 PM.
Originally Posted by D3ive View Post
I'm sorry but i haven't seen anyone buy a head for legit 50$. Maybe there were some players that bought a head texture for that amount of tc, but it doesn't happen that often. As i said our last offer is 20k.
EDIT: lol just went to FlyingMonk's thread, he's selling his fully jointed sets for 600-900k.

As said, it's raining TC nowdays.
Anyways, GL with these wimp-bands.
Originally Posted by Fizz View Post
http://prntscr.com/bcq3td

??

wearing it now if you want a better look

Looks indeed really good. But is this your finished work or just a WiP? Because i feel like the armband needs something more.
-----
Originally Posted by BUTTGAS View Post
by when do u think u will choose any idea?

We'll choose when all the artist that decided to participate will finish their work.
Last edited by D3ive; Jun 6, 2016 at 09:00 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
F I L T H Y.