Toribash
Thirty-thousand.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
20 hours and its yours
-----
also for an extra 20k you could get the force and relax for way cheaper than the market and shop i checked ;O
Last edited by Zaxx; Mar 25, 2014 at 05:45 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by PerfectBro View Post
/offtopic
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=416221
is this link has the same set just recolored. right?

I believe that the set in the link provided is a recolor of this set, as I have seen the yellow version around being circulated for quite a while, and I haven't seen the green one at all. A Market Squad member might want to look into this.

Also, thirty-nine thousand bid.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
I did not receive any form of recolored version during my purchase master is in the lead with 40k
If I recall correctly, and since I can simply go back and see, I do, the minimum raise is 4k. Master's bid is invalid.
---
Also, we're saying that someone may have stolen the set and recolored it to sell it.