Ranking
Original Post
Nabi mod creater's competition
Overview:
Competitors must compete at making a mod in which tori activates a mostly environment based contraption that causes damage to uke without causing the game to crash, all mods must be stable and user friendly. This isn't about how much damage is caused to uke, it's more about how complicated or creative the contraption is. You can have 2 entries,please keep both entries on the same post, don't edit your post after the competition is over. You don't have to post a replay, but it helps.

Rules:

1. Tori must have control over when uke gets destroyed.
2. You can mod tori slightly but only to better work the contraption. You cannot mod uke.
3. Tori must not hit uke himself. (For example: don't give tori a stick to hit uke with.)
4. Your mod must not crash toribash.
5. If your mod needs game rules, put them in the mod.

Prizes:
1st place = 75k
2nd place = 50k
3rd place = 25k

Time:
Since perfecting a mod can be a time consuming process, entries will be accepted until September 17th (my 18h birthday), prizes will be given out after judging.

Judging:
There are 3 judges, there is no real reason to name them. Judges cannot participate.

Feel free to post any questions, and I will be happy to answer them.
Last edited by MrPoptart; Aug 25, 2008 at 09:33 AM.
your a bit late with that, i figured out modding about a day ago. and all i needed to know was joints in modding and ive made a mod so shush ~.~
Christmas Ghost Humans do not value their existence.
i personally use notepad its way more accurate and has way more features that worldbuilder,worldbuilder i use sometimes for environment mods but i mainly use wordpad

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

Wow this is some nice mods
I loved the buzzer .
Click here
Also: Ponies, cotton candy and rainbows!
please only post if you have a question or comment about the competition itself, or are posting an entry, this thread is not about world builder.
how about this one set engadge distance 1000 set matchframes 1000 and turnframes 100
Attached Files
reimar420eventtry5.tbm (1.7 KB, 17 views)
I got some ideas on my mind... I liked the idea of the buzzer but it seems sorta easy to make plus it doesn't have the mechanism to make something work... I'm going to do is a push down button. Or some kind of ball to roll on and it will trigger a trap. There's a lot of time so I could make it.
Basher515----10th Dan Black Belt
████████