Ranking
Hmmmm, couldn't think of a good joke for the opening line... but here goes: A horse walks into a bar and the bar tender says.... why the long face? Well now that I think about it, maybe I should not have added a joke...
Belt: 3rd Dan
Prev clans: meh...
Mods I play: Love Wushu, Ninjutsu and pretty much all mods without grabs.
Why you want me?: I'm not MarstunoM
Special skills: Well im pretty average at sparring and parkour i guess...

NOTE: I can't upload any replay at the moment, because i changed laptops and lost all of my old ones. However i hope this shouldn't be a problem for now.
I have no idea what I'm doing.
Originally Posted by Enialator View Post
#

its not a problem we played a lot wushu / brushu togetter im gonna dig out a couple of old replays
-----
those replays are from last year ( only the hoaxshu3_dojo one is new ).
but it shows that he CB´s in wushu and thats good enough for me.
Attached Files
eni brushu2.rpl (117.3 KB, 4 views)
eni brushu5.rpl (114.6 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Obscu; May 4, 2014 at 05:49 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[06:53]Sissykick: my friend was the hottest drag queen in the group.
Originally Posted by Enialator View Post
#

eni we will keep your app in mind and "monitor" your activity, so far nothing is decided, hunt us ingame "get the rust of your shoulders" then we will vote, maybe post some more recent replays once you feel like it
Last edited by Obscu; May 4, 2014 at 05:49 PM.
Application
Hey there
I´m Fritz Michel (16) and i want to join Hoax

Gmt: +2
Belt: 5th dan but 6th dan really soon
Favorite mods: Aikido, Greykido, Abd + Wushu ( I´m not good at it but i like it anyways)
Why i want to join hoax: Because i want to be in a clan with Pwnzafahra and the other clan members as well and i think i would be a great addition to hoax + I like the clan tag
Specialities: Except for my aikido based talents i don´t have any specialities
Clan History: I´m new to clans in general ( EO was the first and only i was in before ) but I was looking for a decent clan for quite a while now and thats how i found hoax. Pwnzafahra is the only one i currently know, but i would really like to get to know other clan members as well

I hope you guys accept me
Attached Files
Greykido finals.rpl (65.3 KB, 9 views)
Nice save.rpl (49.4 KB, 8 views)
My nograb Skills.rpl (65.9 KB, 7 views)
Aikido.rpl (57.4 KB, 7 views)
The split.rpl (70.8 KB, 8 views)
Another nograb match.rpl (44.1 KB, 8 views)
Originally Posted by Dreamskip View Post
#

in progress we´ll let you know.
add me in skype: pwnzafahratb
Last edited by Obscu; May 4, 2014 at 05:49 PM.
Special :- Fencing , aikido and abd
Belt:- Black belt
Why do I want to join:- I want be part powerful clan not nooby clan

I've won a several tourneys, beat custom belts.......I think I'm good enough!
also I want to participate in clan wars
Attached Files
proto-killah.rpl (187.0 KB, 5 views)
replay1.rpl (52.0 KB, 5 views)
decap 1.rpl (38.5 KB, 5 views)
replay 2.rpl (35.6 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Mark69707; Apr 5, 2014 at 06:57 AM.
Originally Posted by Mark69707 View Post
Special :- Fencing , aikido and abd
Belt:- Black belt
Why do I want to join:- I want be part powerful clan not nooby clan

I've won a several tourneys, beat custom belts.......I think I'm good enough!
also I want to participate in clan wars

Keep in mind, We are a selective clan.

Get to know us before applying.

Minimum of 3rd Dan unless we say otherwise.

Minimum of 3 Multiplayer replays. ( we are talking about your mainmod here, not jesuscopter.tbm )

Make sure you include your age and former clans.

Spend time on the app considering i spent more time on this post than you on your app decision: go away come back when you meet the requirements.
Hello Hoax clan,
I have been a member since 2008(on this account) age 17 and have been in clans such as Dat, Herbal,ect. I am a 3nd Dan black belt I play mods such as aikido, tk, ninjitsu. I am now very active in the tb community(ingame/fourms) just got my cpu so I only have two replays :"( you guys can test me in game any time.
Attached Files
akido.rpl (76.8 KB, 6 views)
face kick.rpl (80.1 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by toriuketo2; Apr 7, 2014 at 11:25 AM.
Originally Posted by toriuketo2 View Post
Hello Hoax clan,
I have been a member since 2008(on this account) age 17 and have been in clans such as Dat, Herbal,ect. I am a 3nd Dan black belt I play mods such as aikido, tk, ninjitsu. I am now very active in the tb community(ingame/fourms) just got my cpu so I only have two replays :"( you guys can test me in game any time.

in progress, find us ingame we are usually online from 9 pm - 3 am GMT+2 , sometimes earlier.
Hello Guys, how are you all doing? hope your all doing okay.
anyway here it goes:

Name:Raphael or 50cent20 whatever suites you more.

Belt:2nd dan, and I do have a reason. As you can see, through my journey in toribash I have spent a great portion of time sparring, parkouring etc. However I have been playing for 5 years and therefore I know the games tricks.

So I never really played those wushu, akido, judo mods in order to get the QI of 3,000 to be well the min-belt that is required for the clan.
GMT:They change it during the summer and winter in winter which is around November-April its +2 and the rest is +3 so currently at this time I am +3.

Skills:Well not many skills, but I do have some hobbies such as art, making music (producing), and well maybe typing a few short stories. Wouldn't mind making one for hoax ;).

Extra:I am fourteen as stated above, I like to have fun and make jokes with friends, hang out with active social people not the silent ones. P.S: My grammar and spelling etc is really good.

Replays:As I stated I'm more of a sparrer but I'm pretty good in akido I will post some akido replays and some sparring replays most of which are old. A madman which I suck at making. And one tricking replay to top it off . (I apologize to the huge amount of replays).
Attached Files
close saveee.rpl (71.4 KB, 6 views)
continued tao.rpl (318.6 KB, 6 views)
9.rpl (134.6 KB, 8 views)
pwnz spars.rpl (259.9 KB, 7 views)
double back.rpl (60.3 KB, 6 views)
back.rpl (79.3 KB, 7 views)
50cent20 - Agile Moves.rpl (181.7 KB, 7 views)
hueheueh.rpl (84.9 KB, 7 views)