Ranking
Originally Posted by ProBro2219 View Post
yo hows this replay?

Originally Posted by B4CKST4B View Post
pls probro don't post your replays in someone else's replay thread (unless they authorized you)

Also, CnC to your 2 replays bgjames:

Eclipise: A stiff, but surprisingly adequate build-up before the decap. The rest after the decap wasn't good though, I suggest you edit the replay a bit more to improve the things after the decap. Work on the fluidity of your movements on this, but otherwise you seemed to improve.

Explict: Work on getting proper 'hits' instead of rips. Also a point to remember: don't rub uke just to get dismemberments.

Thank you B4ACKST4B and ProBro nobody ask you to post on other people's threads delete this post and make your own thread full of your replays immediately
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
i wish that i can upload more Cnc this
Attached Files
Fond.rpl (186.3 KB, 12 views)
Chab>What a dead game
The opener was weird (in a good way) though the transition from the opener to the kick needed work. Try using your arms to improve your spin when in the air. The split kick was kinda good in a way. You were in an odd position but you managed to get a decap and follow it up witb another punch. The last kick that split uke in half wasn't really necessary, so I thought it was a little bad. Also: you followed my advice on getting proper hits. This greatly improved the quality of your replay.

Heart of Gold
down there
Attached Files
no longer.rpl (139.9 KB, 13 views)
here anymore.rpl (179.0 KB, 12 views)
Chab>What a dead game
take these how you will as i am certainly no expert

No Longer: I liked it untill after the decap, i would have ended it at the decap. Although i liked the spinning jump you did, the kick that did not DM anything after that was unnecessary

Here anymore: Good quick destruction, but one you finished destroying uke you were left in an awkward position. the transition to get into the pose wasn't very good in my opinion
Originally Posted by bcool137 View Post
take these how you will as i am certainly no expert

No Longer: I liked it untill after the decap, i would have ended it at the decap. Although i liked the spinning jump you did, the kick that did not DM anything after that was unnecessary

Here anymore: Good quick destruction, but one you finished destroying uke you were left in an awkward position. the transition to get into the pose wasn't very good in my opinion

thanks bcool137 here anymore i was trying to role play *wink* *wink* like i was saying bye bye to the head and look directly at his broken corpse but doily noted like before i know rubbing uke all over my body is not good now i know how to properly hit my opponent thx bro
Chab>What a dead game
No longer: bcool137 is right, you should have ended at the decap. the kick at the end was completely unnecessary.

Here anymore: i can see your improvement after the first time i CnC'ed your replays. The weird movements to get into the pose wasn't really good. try practicing a bit on that
Heart of Gold
haven't done a decap for a while help pls
Attached Files
focus.rpl (131.6 KB, 11 views)
Chab>What a dead game
this is the greatest thing i ever seen in my life
its watermelon inside of watermelon
Attached Files
about a.rpl (133.4 KB, 10 views)
week ago.rpl (223.4 KB, 9 views)
Chab>What a dead game