Toribash
If the trojans are being really stubborn and do not want to be deleted, I suggest you use the "File Assassin" function of MalwareBytes Anti Malware http://www.malwarebytes.org/

The free version has this function if you do not want to pay for the full version.

I have used this to delete files that were "protected" and delete stubborn virus files as well with no problems.

After you do that, do a thorough scan with your antivirus of choice as well as do a scan with the malwarebytes program and use something like CC cleaner to clean your registry.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Avast. I used AVG for a long time, but then I got something that made AVG its bitch, so I got avast and have had smooth sailing since. Get the full version if you can, it worth the work/money.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Thats pretty much my story, well my friend got something that "made AVG its bitch" and as I was using AVG at the time he told me to get Avast. I think I'll look into getting the full version, but more down the work route ;)
Here's a pro-tip.

Unplug your computer while it's still running. Plug it in and when the prompt menu comes up, tell it to run in "Safe Mode".

Once you are booted up, run AVG. Safe Mode deactivates and keeps the Trojans from hiding again, so AVG can neutralize them.

When I got a virus, I did that. Got rid of it in seconds flat. Bugger hid in my Windows folder...
Fonzie be with you.