...Nickelback...?
20 Votes / 23.81%
...Or Linkin Park?
42 Votes / 50.00%
....SHARK?
13 Votes / 15.48%
Voters: 84. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I just.. Really.. Reaaallly hate people who are like KORN IS SO INTENSE. THEY'RE THE BEST KIND OF HEAVY METAL. Heavy Metal? Really?

I cringe and I shed a little tear for world.
The neighborhood douchebag.
Originally Posted by Klyke View Post
I just.. Really.. Reaaallly hate people who are like KORN IS SO INTENSE. THEY'RE THE BEST KIND OF HEAVY METAL. Heavy Metal? Really?

I cringe and I shed a little tear for world.

The fans are able to look past the band's suck. D:
I have left Toribash, but will drop in occasionally on the forums and IRC. Still in Sigma.
And don't even get me started on ICP and their fans.

Fuck.
Originally Posted by Klyke View Post
And don't even get me started on ICP and their fans.

Fuck.

They're a gimmick.
I have left Toribash, but will drop in occasionally on the forums and IRC. Still in Sigma.
Sometimes you have to draw a damn line between noise and art. Look at Lou Reed's Metal Machine Music album, the first real example of this so called "heavy metal" music. Now, Lou Reed is a genius. Ever heard Heroin? One of the best songs of all time. This highly experimental album was also incredible. What it has spawned, however, does not for the most part live up to it's predecessor.
And this is why I shed a little tear for the world of music.
Rap ruined music.

~ I find this because rap is all about different topics like "Whores" and "Skanky Bi***es", etc. I'm not saying all rap is, but I do find that 99% of it is about that. Also, drug abuse. This may be invalid, because many songs in the 60's were about dopers.

I find that Classic Rock was the best generation of music for mankind, before 50 cent and Black Eyed Peas were born.

~ Rap music never connected with people like classic rock did. I mean, I find that most rap sounds the same (Aka. 50 cent). This may not make sense, but also a lot of rap is made from synchronized keyboards and other sound effects to cover up the music itself.

I mean, listen to Led Zeppelin and listen to Eminem, and tell me which you enjoy more.

~This may also be invalid, like SporeCc said, but I just find that the general violence and subject matter in rap music can even make me uneasy after watching it. Take Piggy Pie for example. It had a nice beat and all, but I almost feel sick after listening to it. I also feel really angry or depressed after listening to most rap music...

-I shall snip this, because it would make my previous arguments null and void-
Last edited by DejaVu; Apr 26, 2009 at 10:24 PM. Reason: I gotta be more clear on my points.
Fonzie be with you.
Originally Posted by DejaVu View Post
Rap ruined music.

~ you can say this, but give me a real reason.

I find that Classic Rock was the best generation of music for mankind, before 50 cent and Black Eyed Peas were born.

~ Why?

I mean, listen to Led Zeppelin and listen to Eminem, and tell me which you enjoy more.

~ not a real reason

Also, this thread is about three different bands and why you like them, not which band sucks more or which person is a better musician.

~ All of those things you mentioned are factors in determining the worth of a band.

Shut the hell up. Whether I agree with your opinions is irrelevant right now, as you have stated multiple opinions that aren't back up by evidence, and one totally idiotic interpretation of the previous posts. In addition to that, you talk about a subject that has no relevance whatsoever to the topic. What is this?

GTFO music.
Last edited by SporeCc; Apr 26, 2009 at 10:12 PM.
Nickelback are talented. I have observed something recently. People say they suck because they only listen to what they put on the radio. I have to say that I loved pretty much all of Fight For All The Right Reasons. Which is NEVER played on the radio.
infamous