Ranking
Sounds to me like you've got a serious system issue there rather than a problem with the game. I'm betting 3.33 wont run for you either.

You'd do best nuking Windows and starting fresh, it's one of those annoying problems that have plagued my IT career.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
my parents arent letting me so my tb lifes over until wiiware version
you probably don't want to click this
Tomorow will never come as tomorow will be today tomorow

yeah, download an older version from somewhere else, or maybe its just one of those things...
[19:32] <@darilu-kun> tori = furry, bash = pride
K, if you've got an original Windoze CD (not a restore disk) you could use the repair option. Say no the 1st time it asks if you want to repair then say yes the 2nd time - that'll restore system files without deleting anything. I will only work with an original Windows CD.

Or - try system restore. Go to Start, Accessories, System tools and fire up system restore - then look for a restore point dated when Toribash worked.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
hmm put up ure computer spec first it maybe the graphics card which is the problem. Or uninstall the first one then install it into another directory. If it doesn't work, try downloading 3.3 (which i am currently using). If it still doesn't work, it's maybe a virus in your computer which blocks the executive files you were running.
Basher515----10th Dan Black Belt
████████
Try deleting the folder one more time, but this time, when you delete it, hold shift. Then re-install it to a different folder than the default one (Instead of "C: \Program Files\Toribash-3.33", try "C: \Program Files\Toribash-3.33abc" take out the sapce between C: and \Program Files). If it doesn't work, post back.
Last edited by nmilkosky; Jun 29, 2008 at 01:48 AM.

B&B&B&