Ranking
powerpuffgirls123: Nice, interesting how you work uke down in spurts... although that also means it's a tad slow.
another random name: I love the ripping of the arm. You use your shoulder for leverage so it looks as realistic as a bare hands dismemberment can. you forget your feet for a while though.
jalaga n4kku 190: pretty stiff, and you could've posed it better.
like totally1234: yeah it is a bit boring. I gotta say though, the grabbing is a lot more discreet (not holding on for long, that shiiz) than most
symmetricity: yes, we all have done this very same decap some time during our career in TB... always sucks as bad.
lol anoder boomkick: Meeeeh...... this is just barely a boomkick. this small shatterhits (my term for it) are hardly enough for a replay on themselves. nice pose though.
journey of a 1000 centimeters: you crossed that distance with style! I mean it wasn't exactly Rutzor quality, but it was fluid and all.
BOOMKICK: again, just two dismemberments is too little. this would've been better without the arm DM'ing.
Last edited by Archlurps; Dec 19, 2008 at 11:12 AM.
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
Thanks, i didn't think i'd get that positive feedback from you O_O

jalaga näkku 190: i didn't really think of posing at that time, this was made a while ago :P. I'll try to make a better one some day.

like totally1234: yea i try to use grabbing only so i could reach uke, not that pro yet to do it 100% without grab :P

symmetricity: lol ^^

lol another boomkick: yea the shatterhit just kinda happened, but i started messing around with hitting the head away and getting a nice pose so i thought i'd still upload it.

BOOMKICK: like how i manage to stand up in the end thuogh?! xD
Whoop Whoop
Random joints dont work..
If your smart you will think about it and see
what the ghost tells you like for instance this replay..

Its judo so its ok
And i have a so/so replay where im practically relaxed and its kind of a mad-man im not the pro on doing relax moves but im trying to.
Attached Files
Cool judo decap.rpl (30.2 KB, 11 views)
Im pretty sure that your not supposed to double or even Tripple post. And your also spamming. what does post 25-26 have to do with anything. don't jsut add posts to keep you thread alive

Like your reaply, wolfreaper. 8/10
- its been a while
I'm pretty sure i red from the rules that bumps are allowed if there is a 24 hour gap between them. What am i supposed to do, make a new thread every time my old one dies? That would **** up the forum much more than bumping my thread occasionally. And no, i'm not spaming.

---

I might aswell say your post was spam because you flamed my thread and didn't comment on my replays but commented someone elses instead, which is considered spam - stupid pointless annoying message (and it was stupid, pointless and annoying to me and i am the thread author). Want me to go to a moderator?
Last edited by Magix; Dec 22, 2008 at 07:55 PM.
Whoop Whoop
Sorry magic, sent you a PM

(on topic)

Can you put up so more replays... so we can comment on them and keep this thread alive?
- its been a while
You can still comment my old ones, the only one that has properly done that 'til now was Archlurps.. I haven't really made any new ones that are worth uploading, but i guess i might aswell ^^

depressionl - I wanted to try making a simple decap with my hand. Here it is. I personally hate the way my leg moves back in the start and the hold all'ness of it but oh well.
B00M - I swear this will be my last symmetrical hold all replay. People don't like them and think they're nooby etc but i can't help it - they're fun to me!
resting on uke - First i rest on ukes leg while his standing (wtf?) and then hit him and then fail at posing.

^ still nothing compared to the madmans in my first post.
Attached Files
depression.rpl (57.6 KB, 12 views)
B00M.rpl (13.7 KB, 13 views)
resting on uke.rpl (38.7 KB, 20 views)
Whoop Whoop