Toribash
I find it shocking how many people think that violence is the right way to go.

Yes, some of these parents have fucked up, but there are better ways to teach a child what to do and what not to do than to just hurt them.
Originally Posted by Lampito View Post
Watching this, I feel like these actions were a result of poor nurturing. The kids grew up knowing that these actions were somewhat acceptable. I hate to play the blame game here, but I feel like it's the parents' fault that their kids developed such an unreasonable behavior.

I've seen many kids growing up with failed parents and it is possible to learn from their mistakes.
Most people growing up with abusive alcoholic parents wont do the same to their children because they've been there and know what it's like.

I just want to say that bad parenting doesn't always result in bad childeren imo it's quite the opposite. It's the spoiled ones that get into a lot of trouble.

But yes i do agree that this is the result of clueless parenting/mental issues.

When i grew up i got a football for my birthday and i was happy.
Even nowadays i don't have a lot of money or friends but when i remember the stories my grandfather used to tell us about WWII and the sacrifices they made for us i feel it would be an insult to say i don't have what i need to lead a good life.

Some people need pain, agony and destruction to realize what they take for granted.
Check out banana kid!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bq7FJzMc9tg
Last edited by IIGaiusII; Sep 13, 2016 at 08:47 PM. Reason: I suck at editing