Ranking
np guys XD now u can lock this cuz the user cards will update automatically so we wont need to post our new belts
yeah,internet wasnt working.
adding now.
Wait, what
If we do close this thread, let's get rid of the posts here, it makes the lost look neat and tidey.
CRASH3R - Perfectly imperfect. [UFC] It's a long road to glory.
no,we wont close it,if we're inactive,we post it here,and if we forget too add members they tell us here,so its pretty useful.
Wait, what
Why me?

Make me moderator and I'll do it. You can do it, you're the leader. I have a life, but you are always on the computer :/.
because the weather in london is shit.
its been raining non stop untill today,and i was out most of the day,and i come back for dinner and then check forums etc,then go back out.
im not a sad guy who goes out in the rain.
also,your insinuating that i dont have life, dude dont start this again u prick.
dont just start saying shit,you have no idea what the fuck i do with my life.
i have a career ahead of me in football,semi-pro footballer, okay, now that isnt fucking low life.
ffs im not in the fucking mood. :|

also i asked you to do it since,this is your thread,and if you wanted to be moderator i would have to se you first.fucksake.
Last edited by eightah; Apr 9, 2010 at 02:01 AM.
Wait, what
Ey, I never said that you have no life. But if you want me to do all these things, I have to have a reward after the things I've done, and helped clean up.