Ranking
Xodak begins to make his way towards the workshop of Cael, to tell him about the outcome of the mission that his team had undergone the previous night. He knocks on the door once, and identifies himself.
#Magnus - #Sigma
Ventini's Dojo

Ventini gently places the sword down on the floor. He exhales slowly, watching his cold breath tumble through the air ever so gracefully. He slowly stands up and turns to Royus. He studies the facial expressions of the boy, seeing fury in his eyes and his tense muscle state.

"Power is so characteristically calm, that calmness in itself has the aspect of strength."

Ventini watches as Roy gives him a confused look, and then relax his body. Ventini waits for his response.
Last edited by DrJim; Aug 5, 2011 at 03:09 AM.
Cael's Workshop

Cael looks up and smiles "Oh Xodak, its you do come in." he turns and sets the watch down then looks back at Xodak "How are you this fine day?" he gestures towards a chair "Do sit down"
<Vox> meh, you never end up anywhere in computer
<Vox> you are just where ever you are
---------------
<avwave> its always fun to eat a polymorph ring
<avwave> unless you morph into a basilisk in a room full of mirrors
-----------------------
<Vox> I just imagine a guy in a lab coat and fluffy gloves holding a snowflake being stared down by the university research managers
Ven's Dojo

"So you're saying we wait?" , says Royus in a somewhat raised tone.

"I know you have taken me and my family in for many years, but I am serious here." "I am as ready as I will ever be right now, I'm sure."

"Please, if you do not assist me, I will figure out something by myself"
Last edited by Ray; Aug 5, 2011 at 03:17 AM.
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
Ven's Dojo

Ventini looks at the genuine compassion on Roy's face. He thinks to himself for a moment, and then says "I have been planning something for years now. I suppose it's only fair to let you assist me. Come walk with me."

Ventini gestures back towards the door, and puts the weapon in its sheath.
Cael's Workshop

"Sir" Xodak began, "I must regret to inform you that the plans that we had previously thought were hidden at that camp are instead somewhere in the shipfields. However, we did find some information regarding the westernmost shipyard. Apparently, they are switching out the guards in two months, and at that time, they will be vulnerable to an attack."
#Magnus - #Sigma
Ven's Dojo

I trail the duo (sneakily, of course)
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
Ven's Dojo

Roy is a little confused, but follows Ventini none the less. Roy is anxious to see what ventini was planning, and a little happy he chose to come inside the dojo on the day he did, and not a day later. He almost cracks a smile, but he continues to follow Ventini through to wherever he is bringing him
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
Cael's Workshop

Cael frowns, shrugs and goes back to smiling. "Well that is unfortunate but as we know where they actually are there is not a problem, a slight delay but not a problem." Cael stares into space for a moment "For now we train and prepare. Thank you, go have a drink on me for your troubles"
<Vox> meh, you never end up anywhere in computer
<Vox> you are just where ever you are
---------------
<avwave> its always fun to eat a polymorph ring
<avwave> unless you morph into a basilisk in a room full of mirrors
-----------------------
<Vox> I just imagine a guy in a lab coat and fluffy gloves holding a snowflake being stared down by the university research managers
Outside Ven's Dojo

As Ventini walks with Royus, he begins his plan.

"There is a group of people called the 'rebels' who are growing in numbers and power as we speak. I have friends within the group, and I believe our best chance of success to follow through with our feelings is to meet up with them and help them in whatever ways possible. I know you wish to free your mother as soon as possible, but let's face it, even the two most skilled warriors in the whole entire land would not be able to overcome that amount of guards, or even transport that amount of people efficiently. For now your family will stay here, protected, and you and I will set off to find the rebels as soon as I am ready."

Ventini looks to Royus for his thoughts.