Toribash
Originally Posted by vesca View Post
i support donald trump only because i don't live in america
It's stupid to think that there's even the slightest possibility of this happening because if he ever does get elected president (which is more likely than some of you might like to think) it would be too nonsensical to bar the 'leader of the free world' from another one of the leading advanced economies in the world.

So, you support letting him kick Muslim citizens out of the US because he just doesn't like them?

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Did he say he would force muslims already living in the US to leave? Sorry if I am being dumb, but could we have a source with that.
Good morning sweet princess
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
So, you support letting him kick Muslim citizens out of the US because he just doesn't like them?

Originally Posted by Zelda View Post
Did he say he would force muslims already living in the US to leave? Sorry if I am being dumb, but could we have a source with that.

Trump is against Muslim immigration. There are many Muslim US citizens, and that does not apply to them. If you're a US citizen and you're returning, you're simply not migrating.
Originally Posted by MintCat View Post
Trump is against Muslim immigration. There are many Muslim US citizens, and that does not apply to them. If you're a US citizen and you're returning, you're simply not migrating.

Not just immigration, but all Muslim travel to the US. Anyone who answers "yes" to the question of "Are you Muslim?" will be banned from entering the US. Tourism included.

"'Everyone', Lewandowski said when asked if the ban would also apply to Muslim tourists."(CNN)
Originally Posted by NotShadow View Post
Not just immigration, but all Muslim travel to the US. Anyone who answers "yes" to the question of "Are you Muslim?" will be banned from entering the US. Tourism included.

"'Everyone', Lewandowski said when asked if the ban would also apply to Muslim tourists."(CNN)

It's not all Muslim travel if the Muslims who are US citizens are excluded from the ban. This stops any accusations of the ban being discriminatory, and it's just simply a safety procedure.
I mean, oh my god, it's immigration if they're not coming to live there permanently, and of course that applies to tourists.
Last edited by MintCat; Jan 5, 2016 at 09:44 AM.
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post

lol well nice strawman, but yes I support him shutting borders to massed muslim immigration. It's not the responsibility of the US to house and feed immigrants, and it's especially not the US's responsibility to do this at the risk of their own lives.

There is no argument as to why the US should accept immigrants at all beyond "it would be nice if they did". If you can think of a reason, feel free to share it.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
Originally Posted by ImmortalPig View Post
lol well nice strawman, but yes I support him shutting borders to massed muslim immigration. It's not the responsibility of the US to house and feed immigrants, and it's especially not the US's responsibility to do this at the risk of their own lives.

There is no argument as to why the US should accept immigrants at all beyond "it would be nice if they did". If you can think of a reason, feel free to share it.

I wasn't speaking about immigrants coming in now. I'm talking about US citizens. I am in favor for blocking our boarders and everything similar. But the ones that are already here, and have been living here. Do you think their rights don't matter anymore?

There is no argument when it comes to keep letting them in, I agree with you there.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Zelda already asked you to provide a source where Trump said he'd kick out muslim citizens. Can you?
Trump campaign statement:
"Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what is going on. According to Pew Research, among others, there is great hatred towards Americans by large segments of the Muslim population."

Trump's statement:
"Without looking at the various polling data, it is obvious to anybody the hatred is beyond comprehension. Where this hatred comes from and why we will have to determine. Until we are able to determine and understand this problem and the dangerous threat it poses, our country cannot be the victims of horrendous attacks by people that believe only in Jihad, and have no sense of reason or respect for human life. If I win the election for President, we are going to Make America Great Again."

Trump's clarification on American Muslims:
"If a person is a Muslim and goes overseas and come back, they can come back. They are a citizen, that is different,"

Sources:
https://www.donaldjtrump.com/press-r...im-immigration
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/dc/does...clude-citizens

Just wanted to clear that up.
"The original press release only mentioned immigration in the title"

The left sure is clutching at straws lol. At least I know to disregard anything posted on TPM in the future...
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff