Ranking
Thanks. Would you create me then a right hand flame that goes from neptune to void? The flame particles should go 90° upwards. (Only if you want things out of my inv)
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
i would love stuff from your inventory.thing is,i dont have the tc to forge,and in order for me to make your flame,you have to send me the exact cost of the forge with the extra 15k as payment in order for me to do it.
Who the bloody sig edited my fuck.
Seriously? Again?
mhh... so if i would send you the tc for forge and the 15k, you could forge it for me and then you would choose items from my inv, you'd like to buy. Am I right?
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
no they wouldn't. I'd give some of them to you instead of tc. At the moment I'm pretty broke so...
you mean u want 2 flames?this will cost 164k in total for both flames.
The flames look the same on both feet.
If u need changes please do tell.
Last edited by Viris_Laborer; Jun 22, 2009 at 04:35 PM.
Who the bloody sig edited my fuck.
Seriously? Again?