Toribash
Originally Posted by AlexOwnz View Post
Well.... I am great at all of those lol.

hmm cocky are we....:P
I r Batdude.
Originally Posted by lancer_c View Post
hmm~, possibly TK and Judo and sambo as tiebreaker but... thats actualy a bit unfair as judo is far more luck based even if we are awesome at it.

Maybe KB and sambo, but that would screw up alot of our prime guns who are judo focused and not near as good at KB .Though i think we have enough KB people to fill that up, but some would have to move away from the sambo they wanted to be in and the ones that were in judo taking their place in sambo (since more or less if your good in judo , your good in sambo from my viewing experiances of it).

also i dont get where reggi is comming with from the joust tiebreaker~, theres quite a bit of skill involved (oh and b-rad, isha trained me in joust and I rock in it now for the most part ;p, isha is of course far more awesome at it but he is on vacation).

(edit)

actualy now that I think about it we have skilled members (at least 2 extremely skilled) for each mode~.. our 2 focused wushuers, dodgy and josh, arnt signed up though (also i think we recently discovered we have some mad sambo skillz).

I never realy played TK much nor seen the other members there so I wouldnt know what talant we have as far as that goes (but I do assume we have a few members that could handle them).

also in an unrelated note, is spaztic on vacation now? he mentioned he would only be able to fight in the war if it was done by a certain date.
(edit2)

just saw that he will be back on saturday but we wont know his prefrences and all till then, so he will probably just be put on tiebreaker?

Why thank you lancer for that complement(in red) and yes you do rock in joust.
I r Batdude.
kk sambo will be mine, unless it is full, then whatever is available
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
I can do kuntao (mil and me were geting pretty good at it when we played in it one day), but I will pull out if there is not enough room for someone else.
Hmmm, so have any set teams been made yet, or are we just going to make it, whoever gets there first?

Oh, and BTW, I just got a 9 streak in sambo
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
Put me down for kuntao I suppose, not that it really makes a difference which game-type I fail in. But I shall do my best.