Ranking
Leaving omega ( - _ - )
Ok I am leaving omega to make my own clan It has been fun and i will always be on your forums to keep u compony and To HElp were i find sumthing is not right

Ery 1 please comment and feel free to hang out around my Clan thread
[Panda]
thanx arterial u rule

You now have moderator access in the Omega forums. Only rule: Don't delete/merge/edit my posts without asking me first.

~Arterial

Last edited by Arterial; Aug 19, 2009 at 05:18 PM.
〈---[℘iℜatez]---[NO⍉T]---[⍉shi]---〉
[Omega]KungFuJC
Hey TomPaine invited me to apply, so I thought clans are fun and Omega sounds cool, why not.

Your name:KungFuJC
Belt: bluebelt....
How many hours a day you play:1-2?
Past Clans: WARBASTARDS
Best Mod:I assume this means, the mod I'm best at, so akido, joust, swordmods altho weapon mods are always easy.. I can do running too. my wushu needs some work tho. I also managed to land a shuvit on the skateboarding down a startset mod lol standing up ;).

Anything you can contribute to the clan (art, textures, fighting, items, tc, etc.):

Have a look at my shop, being a bluebelt I don't think I was invited for my fighting prowess lol.

You are accepted into Omega Juniors. Please add the tag [Omega-J]

~Arterial

Last edited by Arterial; Aug 20, 2009 at 09:45 PM.
[GATA Elite #2][PigeonHive]Ldr's
-=[Shop]=-
[Omega]fcpavao
Your name: fcpavao
Belt: 2nd Dan BB
How many hours a day you play: 2-3 hours
Past Clans: The Pie Clan, RISE
Best Mod: Wushu
Anything you can contribute to the clan (art, textures, fighting, items, tc, etc.): I make some head Textures and Sigs, but im not very good at it.
This sig lacks creativity.

True Story.
Cool, so how do I get [Omega-J] to appear in front of my name in multiplayer? Or has it magically happened already lol.
[GATA Elite #2][PigeonHive]Ldr's
-=[Shop]=-