[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Proud Member Of [Evil]
Love Lempika For Making My Avatar and Signature
[21:27] <+siku> huge penis in War's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused?
[21:27] <+siku> penis gently sliding deeper in war's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused
[21:27] <Xtreme> not anymore :D
I bought a superb PC for 6000 NoK, which is about 1000$. It works excellently and I had no problems.

Also, getting money without a job doesn't work. I am also strictly against people getting money without doing anything for it, so looking for a job should work. I am only 15, and I have a job. You can try to get a paper route, or in a shop of sorts, just putting out mercandise.

Conclusion: Don't spend 2000$ on a PC. It won't be worth half of that in two years. It's more economical to buy a cheaper one on sale. And without having a job, you don't get money.

My paper route pays about 17$ a day, so it will take a while with only that. There are ways to get money. Work.
Last edited by aslask; Aug 31, 2009 at 01:58 PM.
Move to Australia.
I'm 13 and I have a casual job that gets me $46AUD for 4 hours.

But seriously, go ask in a corner store if you could just help out for a bit of cash. They might need a bit of cleaning done or something.
I am Zacsterr.
Custom build your computer, don't buy pre-made comps. I made this comp of mine from 600$, and it outmatches most 1000$ pre-made computers. Buying a comp for 2000$ is just not reasonable.

Also, run errands for you parents. Go to the shop, and keep the change. Sell some of your stuff you don't need.
If these fail, you can always sell your sister...
Last edited by ynvaser; Aug 31, 2009 at 03:18 PM.
I got an extremely good gaming computer for $1,900.

For a 13 year old (if you have the time and your not a lazy ass) paper runs are good.

I did it and after a few rounds over a period of about a month I got, like, $200. Which is actually a lot in one month.
Bored of this....
Want to join GATA?
I've skimmed through this thread and the best advice is that you don't need $2,000 for a computer, do you know what kind of spec you need and why? I'm sure it won't be that high.