Ranking
yes I am very sorry I did not mean to just come into this clan and just leave I really expected to stay like 6 months but since my friend Marduk became new leader of wHo I went to support him Im sure we can be real good allies maybe?
you are a friend Bman, so as a friend i want to give you this advice, you have to start showing that you can be loyal to a clan, when a poll is created to see whether or not you are in wHo, these are the sort of posts people are going to consider when they make their vote, i wish i had have realised you were leaving a clan, i actually didnt know

sorry Inq members for posting here, i just felt it was appropriate
I am trying to become loyal though so if wHo doesnt work out I will be most likely a lone rider in the toribash world for a couple months.
This coming and going of clan membership won't help you. You have to be willing to stick with your clan through whatever problems they face. But whatever. Good Luck and may [wHo] prosper.

~I refute the conventions of mortal existence. It is much more enjoyable to be a god.~
lead wHo back into its once greatness marduk and GL too
Gynx is a nubby nubly nub nub who nubs around nubbing
thank you for the support guys, I think once i have selected a few new members, things are going to be running very smoothly at wHo
ya i was in wHo too but then i left to resurect Inq =P
yep if not for monkey joining when i started up causing for smilies to join too... who knows where inq would be now... or if it would even be alive =D