Toribash
Originally Posted by warrior1 View Post
omg u guys no nothink its worth like 500k altogether its so rare omg u guys are noobs -.-

Oh the irony.
Leader of ORMO||Property of [T]||A replay thread
tsk tsk.

scotch tape? are you kidding me?

why would anyone need scotch tape for toribash?
Does it make your guy better?
anyway, I don't think your going to get much money from, "scotch tape"

EDIT: after reading this thread a bit more appearently scotch tape is worth more than 2k. hoo-ray for you.

I can guess no one will buy it unless you make up some story about it, but that's called scamming.
Last edited by ivolt; Sep 26, 2009 at 03:22 PM.
My seniority means you should probably just agree with everything I say
ahh hi granate you cool =D

also here are the story lines to them
i did not make them u and thats just what it says and granate sorry dude i dont know were they come from in the first place i just buy it for 300k of some guy but he wanted 1miilion tc lol so i sayed ill give your 300k for it after haggeling with him

Scotch Tape
This is the tape that was used throughout the ancient old Tori world. After a severely brutal fight, the Old Toris would pick themselves up and tape themselves back into working order. It was the most effective way to restore themselves, back then. It was also the most painful.
Originally Posted by MrPoptart View Post
The bandit, monk, and warrior are worth 1k or at least they used to be. I don't even know how you got the Scotch Tape but it isn't worth much ether. Unless you sell them to a collector, your probably not getting very much.

what are those things anyway?
Want 1k event for doing something easy? check it http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=129460
collectors items!

its just an awsome thing to have

and can u just shut up they were 1k but how are you going to gt it hmmmmmmmm......

for alot more than 1k thats how!!!!!
collectors items!

its just an awsome thing to have

and can u just shut up they were 1k but how are you going to gt it hmmmmmmmm......

for alot more than 1k thats how!!!!!

No, if we want it we'll simply purchase it from an intelligent person.
ahh hi granate you cool =D

also here are the story lines to them
i did not make them u and thats just what it says and granate sorry dude i dont know were they come from in the first place i just buy it for 300k of some guy but he wanted 1miilion tc lol so i sayed ill give your 300k for it after haggeling with him

Scotch Tape
This is the tape that was used throughout the ancient old Tori world. After a severely brutal fight, the Old Toris would pick themselves up and tape themselves back into working order. It was the most effective way to restore themselves, back then. It was also the most painful.

Ouch, 300k. I think you're gonna regret it. "/
Forum inactive
Originally Posted by MrPoptart View Post
The bandit, monk, and warrior are worth 1k or at least they used to be. I don't even know how you got the Scotch Tape but it isn't worth much ether. Unless you sell them to a collector, your probably not getting very much.

They are all collector items.

They are worth alot nowadays.

Bandit Monk and Warrior would be 25k-50k depending on buyers. Would be best in an auction.
Scotch Tape would be more expensive. (100k-250k imo)