Ranking
Originally Posted by JinxZ View Post
Ah well how could that be a 6, it is a question not a controversial comment, also I can't be a spam bot seeing as how I've actually addressed a single person. Also since I'm not exactly new to the forums.

And by that I mean, did you see something so stupid if gave you the desire to make a list about rude, vulgar, or otherwise useless comments.

Edit: Also You might want to look about this about #3. Search for Stages of social Maturity I find it quite interesting...

oh MAN you're awesome. starting with hypocriteophile, then the next statement has obvious mistakes and overall zero sentence structure which shows the flaw of this great list of cmon's: it doesnt have "person that cant form coherent sentences consitently." and then we're gonna wrap it all up with some clear ad hominem! really hit the nail on the head there JinxZ.
A prince never lacks legitimate reasons to break his promise. He who wishes to be obeyed must know how to command. --Nicollo Machiavelli
Originally Posted by Machiavellian View Post
oh MAN you're awesome. starting with hypocriteophile, then the next statement has obvious mistakes and overall zero sentence structure which shows the flaw of this great list of cmon's: it doesnt have "person that cant form coherent sentences consitently." and then we're gonna wrap it all up with some clear ad hominem! really hit the nail on the head there JinxZ.

tl;dr

Cmon: Nice list You have a good way with words, is it something you like to do outside of the forums? If not I'll bet you could.

Also you forgot the ---- (insert anything) Nazis, the people who point out tiny flaws in someones post and use it as a basis to discredit someones opinion as though people are capable of making perfect posts full of eloquent language 100% of the time...they are everywhere :P

Also I totally fall into these many of these categories at any given time.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
most stereotypical trolls are just people trying to imitate really good trolls
I really can relate to these though on this forum and a few others great list!
I guess Id be a little of 10,9 and 6 myself though

also one another type that I hate is the smiley abuser, you know the one that underlines everypost with a dozen triggerhappy smileys
*trigger happy**t riggerhappy*
Founder of raku

Originally Posted by deady View Post
Also you forgot the ---- (insert anything) Nazis, the people who point out tiny flaws in someones post and use it as a basis to discredit someones opinion as though people are capable of making perfect posts full of eloquent language 100% of the time...they are everywhere :P

That could easily be categories 8 or 4, or a combination of them ;p
Originally Posted by Gorman View Post
For example, Warcry is a well known hulk-internet-tough-guy, get him mad and he will bring out the big guns, the f-word, the s-word, and then load it all up and unleash hell.

Meh, I like Warcry.

I easily fall under the category "Drive-by shooter." Sometimes I'm really in the mood for a debate, but then it fades really fast, leaving a wall of text or rebuttal that I don't care about later.
>>The Official Guv'na Fan Club<<
o7[OLDA] pride, world wide o7

He who was the butt of the joke reserves no right to say "that wasn't funny."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Cmon is that the only one of my points that you'd like to respond to?
"You didn't hurt me nothing can hurt me / nothing can hurt me nothing can stop me now"
Originally Posted by waphtuos View Post
Cmon is that the only one of my points that you'd like to respond to?

Is it important if I don't respond to the others? :P

I didn't feel like a necessity. They were all either misinterpretations or twisting of my words.
CMon...
I can't point it out often enough:
You
are
awesome!
I love your rants and this one is particularly great
keep going

regards
destiny
Last edited by destiny; Oct 4, 2009 at 02:44 AM.
Originally Posted by Guv_na View Post
Meh, I like Warcry.

I easily fall under the category "Drive-by shooter." Sometimes I'm really in the mood for a debate, but then it fades really fast, leaving a wall of text or rebuttal that I don't care about later.

Never said I didn't like they guy, he reminds me of the good ol' days.

And yeah, you do >_<
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."