Ranking
View Poll Results: What to do with Sprooj?
Should Sprooj be allowed to stay?
4 Votes / 0.04%
Should Sprooj be kicked?
7 Votes / 0.08%
Energy
9,002 Votes / 99.88%
Voters: 9013. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

You were part of the council. The council was a ridiculous joke. It did nothing. Never did. We have not once used the council. For anything. And I knew Phail would stick up for you and do anything in his power to keep you, for reasons I cannot fathom.

Why, you're a clever one. Let me inform you that none of the council members were ever active, and you were to lazy to promote new ones. TehFlan got removed pretty late, and he hasn't been around since HR and Phantom merged.

I am only posting this to stretch time while I'm making a massive lecture for all of you. This clan is reminding me of Italy lately. You can think that one out yourself. I'm not trying to insult you or your people, Slash13, I'm sure Italians are nice. You sure are, I think. But southern Italy, eh...
Last edited by aslask; Oct 27, 2009 at 07:06 PM.
Originally Posted by aslask View Post
Why, you're a clever one. Let me inform you that none of the council members were ever active, and you were to lazy to promote new ones. TehFlan got removed pretty late, and he hasn't been around since HR and Phantom merged.

I am only posting this to stretch time while I'm making a massive lecture for all of you. This clan is reminding me of Italy lately. You can think that one out yourself. I'm not trying to insult you or your people, Slash13, I'm sure Italians are nice. You sure are, I think. But southern Italy, eh...

We like spagetti and pizza,Aslask.Now seriously I'm trying to figure it out.So I need to exit Encyclopedia Dramatica and Wibbles.

So...this thread is going to be dead from now on I guess.
Also Aslask ;D Slash is a good guy, also pretty funny (especially while talking at the mic)
Last edited by dbuhos; Oct 27, 2009 at 07:27 PM.
Centuries Of Damn
Originally Posted by aslask View Post

Unfortunately, you are right Aslask...Half (or the majority) of italians are... shit, especially in the southern Italy, as you said. For example, my brother went to Australia for six months, he was whit uncles. According whit him, life in Australia it's quiter,better. But not only in Australia...
Italy it's not so great.

Originally Posted by dbuhos View Post
Also Aslask ;D Slash is a good guy, also pretty funny (especially while talking at the mic)

:)
Last edited by Slash13; Oct 27, 2009 at 09:06 PM.
Visit Toribash Italian Forums! | Proud Member of [Σ] | [ORMO]
I didn't notice this when I patrolled forum like 60 times. Goddamn stickied threads. Stuff is being decided about council.
[CENTER]
lead Sigma