Ranking
Originally Posted by Ragdollmaster View Post
Global warming exists but its not as big a deal as the government/EPA would like you to believe. It's a natural process that's been happening since the Earth had an atmosphere. Just like we have weather changes in different seasons, we have climate changes over long years; but just like the weather changes, those climate changes eventually revert to their 'normal' state.

Basically- global warming is just another ecological cycle. Nothing special about it. It exists but it won't really do anything. In a few years' time we'll have "GLOBAL COOLING LOLOLOLOL".

And yes, I've also read those emails; apparently a couple of renowned scientists who were studying global warming exaggerated some of their temperature figures, the cunts.

Originally Posted by Helucinate View Post
Slapped you make a good point, but from some research I've done I've come to believe that the Earth is cooling, the reason, there are more Ice caps, and fewer Sun spots. This means Fistfury, that Human beings cant be the cause of the problem, as to much carbon emmissions would lead to the heating of it. Having said that, Human beings are still raping the earth of its Fossil Fuels and Natural Rersources.
And as stated above by Slapped, the earth has a natural heating and cooling cycle. We can trace this through history, by looking at historical events, such as the rise of the roman empire which took place during the heating of the earth, and then its fall on the next cold cycle, similarilly to the 20th century, we boomed in the fifties sixties, during a rise in the earths core temp, and now were in shit with this recestion.

Ps. the Eath had been heating and cooling long before humans were driving hummers.

These two posts basically sum up my thoughts on global warming.
The Earth is over 4 billion years old. Ever since the creation of the Earth there has been sporadic cooling/heating of the climate. What is happening now is just another one of those sporadic heatings. Back in the 70's the media was howling on about how global freezing was going to end the planet.
Yes, the Earth is getting hotter so in a way global warming is occuring but its nothing to worry about.
/thread

Originally Posted by Rutten View Post
Yes, the Earth is getting hotter so in a way global warming is occuring but its nothing to worry about.
/thread

Nothing to worry about? Animals are dying because of the heat, and it can seriously fuck up our cities.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Originally Posted by Warcry View Post
I highly doubt global warming. I do, however, believe climate change is entirely real. Incredibly long droughts, record low temperatures and rain seasons shifting entirely around the year are just some crazy shit happening with the world's climate right now.

I kinda agree whit that, but if I'd have to chose from heating/cooling I'd go for cooling, it's getting fucking cold here, -23 grades Celsius (-9,3 grades Fahrenheit)

:|
Centuries Of Damn
Originally Posted by War_Hero View Post
Nothing to worry about? Animals are dying because of the heat, and it can seriously fuck up our cities.

Misconception, Animals are not dying becayse of the heat, there have been No reports of large amounts of Animals dying from heat, so CNN showed some clips of polar bears on Ice in the middle of the sea... heres what you didnt see, the polar bear jump off and swim to the mainland. Its all scaremongering. clever scientific propaganda to get funds for research.
Masqued
Not true at all. Some species of frog cannot survive at all if their habitat is even 3 degrees hotter or colder, mountain frogs in particular.

The main concern should be preserving the world's rainforests. Not only do trees absorb carbon dioxide and pump out oxygen, they also allow rain clouds to form a lot more quickly, due the the massive amounts of bacteria they send into the sky. More forest = more rain and less carbon.
infamous
Global warming is when the temperature around the world gets warmer. There are people who believe global warming is a horrible thing and may destroy the earth, however I think it's simply a normal part of the weather cycle.
Originally Posted by jlewis View Post
Global warming is when the temperature around the world gets warmer. There are people who believe global warming is a horrible thing and may destroy the earth, however I think it's simply a normal part of the weather cycle.

Not everything that is natural is good - where do you think all of the NATURAL diseases came from?
tl;dr: deprived is spergin'
But it is nature. If it was meant to be, then it was meant to be. If those frogs you cared so much for died Warcry because of climate change, it was just meant to be. Blame it on whatever you want but you can't stop nature.

Lol i believe that if we dont cange the way we do everyday activities like driving to work/school/practice atc in gaz guzzeling broke down cars that take 10 minutes to start everyday and spew out carbon monoxide and such that i think the ozone is gonne basically get ass raped by the billions of broken down cars coughing up CM into the atmosphere. Also it would make a little more sense if we stopped using aerosal cans like spray deoderant i realize somethings cant be avoided like.....hairspray...thanks women...you really are killing us slowly i guess....lol no but also using things like stick deoderant can...slow the process but these major pwoer plants emitting shit loads of co2 Cm and radiation are just fucking us over and i strongly think that if something doesnt change in the next sun decade we all will have some pretty amazing tans on the upside....
[OLDA]|[Ultimate]|Order of Taekkyon| ex-GameMaster
Questions concerns? Pm me
Originally Posted by Rutten View Post
But it is nature. If it was meant to be, then it was meant to be. If those frogs you cared so much for died Warcry because of climate change, it was just meant to be. Blame it on whatever you want but you can't stop nature.

Tell that to the people experiencing drought, flood, and wild temperature variations.
We should at least stop contributing to the shift in weather.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well