Toribash
k.

Also, Galard, less squiggles and more smoothness would be more to my taste. Just a suggestion.
T1cux: clan have eggs.
Lovely.

Maybe make the groin less squished?

Also, is that head in 512x512?
Last edited by Nathan; Jan 15, 2010 at 04:58 AM.
Like this head. Its 256x256 but can be easily changed to 512. Also Galard is the set 512? If so itll lose quality cuz toribash uses 128x128 for sets unless they release other versions

Edit:
Updated the head a bit
Last edited by DsNub; Jan 15, 2010 at 02:50 PM.
Originally Posted by MurraY View Post
Lovely.

Maybe make the groin less squished?

Also, is that head in 512x512?

It is all in 512x512, that way I can work in pleasure and not try to squish it in an enceficiant little box
Originally Posted by Galard View Post
It is all in 512x512, that way I can work in pleasure and not try to squish it in an enceficiant little box

Yes but after resizing it'll lose quit alot of detail except the head since Murray has the 512 head texture. Also Murray u like mine. If not I won't waste my time making the set
It is certainly a great robot head. It's possible that you could win, but you could win even more easily with a different style. Silver/Chrome aren't my favorite colors.
Originally Posted by DsNub View Post
Yes but after resizing it'll lose quit alot of detail except the head since Murray has the 512 head texture. Also Murray u like mine. If not I won't waste my time making the set

That's why there isn't that much detail, plus it will look better from a distance that way too. Gg.