Toribash
Teknik: It looks fine.. it will require more detail though.

Vexon: Doesn't differ very much from your other head, Same hair.. less blood.

Suppose i'll make one rule for Anime and Cartoon... Make them look badass. Mask, Crazy hair, and I always like a good smirk ;)

Those are just examples.. You don't have to restrict your head to exactly that.. There is yet a deadline on the cartoon category. Once i find a suitable head to be put as the leader i'll start the 2 week deadline(Could be shortened). Don't feel rushed.
Last edited by Myro; Jan 20, 2010 at 03:05 AM.
No, Not less blood.. I was just saying It was just less blood than the last head.. with the same hair. What I was also saying is that you have more than 2 weeks atm and don't feel you just have to make small adjustments to your previous head.. i want something new.. something that stands out. Take your time, I won't be active for the next few days.
Robotic?
?
any slight imperfections wont be visible ingame.
tell me how i can improve
Last edited by venom96; Jan 20, 2010 at 06:41 AM.
TomPaine has failed to thoroughly read the rules.
Last edited by TomPaine; Jan 20, 2010 at 05:06 PM.
PigeonHive Flap Buzz
is there a rule for using old heads?..if so...toms broken it

soz tom ..lol
hanz0:Very well done. These annoy me much less than the default smilies we've got right now.
Venom: Awesome, Would probably require more glowing parts.. like the back of the head, And the mouthpiece makes me think of a fish or a gaping hole, so if there is anything you can do about that. Once i see an updated version and depending on that you should take lead on the robotic category.

One last thing, 512x512? should have you guys state that so i don't have to ask.. have a tough time telling the difference of the 2 (256x256) with some renders.

Pate5
: That they did ;/ ... hope that doesn't discourage you from trying this request, Love your "Uniqueness" *Wink* *Wink*